Mare Masturbators

Anyone know how close these feel to the real thing
There is nothing on this earth that compares to the 'real thing'! The soft warmth, the sweet fragrance and the talent to 'wink' literally milking a males penis. The entire point to 'toys' that 'mimic' mareness is to provide a visual and tactile focus for a fantasy for those that are not blessed to have regular access to the 'real thing'...

Last edited:
.... <Just shorting the text down to what I think is important>

Addendum (Edit):
Okay for the curious I inquired from ZTHorse, the forums owner, regarding posting material with one's 'toys'.
Here is what I asked him (edited):
"I have a thread on ZV titled Mare Masturbators and someone asked if I could post an 'in use' video. I had another member ask the same sometime back and opened a PM chat with him (text removed). Is posting such 'stuff' on ZV allowable as it is a zoo toy but it's not actually animal-human material? Thanks!"
His response:
"Zoo toy stuff is allowed if not abusive."

Seeing this please PM me if you'd like for further dialog, thanks.
Being a person which english isnt their first language, then I migjt understand things differently. Like here.

So what do you mean with "Seeing this please PM me if you'd like for further dialog, thanks"?

Do you mean like as I could PM you with a request or is it for you to include me somewhere?

Being a person which english isnt their first language, then I migjt understand things differently. Like here.

So what do you mean with "Seeing this please PM me if you'd like for further dialog, thanks"?

Do you mean like as I could PM you with a request or is it for you to include me somewhere?
This means that with regards to individual requests for material showing toys 'in use' I prefer to discuss it privately rather than publicly in this thread.

This means that with regards to individual requests for material showing toys 'in use' I prefer to discuss it privately rather than publicly in this thread.
Ah, okay. Thank you for clearing it up for me. I know it might be annoying when people ask stuff like that. But at least Im trying to figure out an understanding before I going to ask. Having a mind that works differently from normal people, while english not being my first language, it cant be hard to get the full or right understanding

I own another mare toy, although in a slightly different vein I suppose. Look for the maremaker on flurb.me (here's a custom listing). It's a hollow butt plug but looks like a mare on the outside. I just use it to feel sexy though, I tried using it as a masturbator once and isn't all that great. Nowhere near the orgasm-inducing suction of the two hole toy from American meat.

I own another mare toy, although in a slightly different vein I suppose. Look for the maremaker on flurb.me (here's a custom listing). It's a hollow butt plug but looks like a mare on the outside. I just use it to feel sexy though, I tried using it as a masturbator once and isn't all that great. Nowhere near the orgasm-inducing suction of the two hole toy from American meat.
Thanks for your comment. Your toy is interesting and unique, it's addition, with link, to this thread is appreciated!

Last edited:
Here's a picture of a VERY interesting mare toy that I've not been able to obtain due to it's creator in Germany going dark. Unlike the other toys this one is smooth inside (like an actual mare). Her exterior details are the most lifelike of any toy I've come across. I would love to have at least two of these.

View attachment 320481
Wow that looks amazing, what was the makers name?

Wow that looks amazing, what was the makers name?
As I stated I'd like to have a couple of these BUT it's creator went dark some years ago. The information I have is posted here:

As I stated I'd like to have a couple of these BUT it's creator went dark some years ago. The information I have is posted here:
Thank you, my apologies, I didn't scroll past the first post so missed the second with the information

What are your thoughts on toys like Bad Dragon’s Rowan? I know the fantasy isn’t 100% mare but it’s close enough to catch my interest

What are your thoughts on toys like Bad Dragon’s Rowan? I know the fantasy isn’t 100% mare but it’s close enough to catch my interest
Apologies but I have no experience with Rowan so I'm not able to comment objectively. Perhaps if you posted in the thread 'Post Your Toys'? I posted some of my non-mare toys there. Others might be able to offer comments on Rowan.

Hera is made by Sidewinder Creations in Germany. She's another two hole model and is absolutely massive. She's the most expensive toy in my collection costing about $360 in 2019. Due to her sheer mass she's not as soft as most of my other mare toys.

View attachment 320475
Details are difficult to see due to her translucent coloration.

View attachment 320477
Stock photo showing Hera's details better.
I remember back when these used to be the holy grail of mare toys, feels like we're spoiled now

I remember back when these used to be the holy grail of mare toys, feels like we're spoiled now
As I've stated there are no toys that I've discovered and purchased that come anywhere close to an actual female equine. Of all the toys though I would say the Fleshlight's come closest BUT Interactive Life Forms has yet to market a mare model. At least their Freaks line touches on non-humans...

As I've stated there are no toys that I've discovered and purchased that come anywhere close to an actual female equine. Of all the toys though I would say the Fleshlight's come closest BUT Interactive Life Forms has yet to market a mare model. At least their Freaks line touches on non-humans...
Very true, best Ive found has been weredogs mare toy, the texture and size is just right and matches the real thing pretty well hah. Wish I still had my hera around, even just as a novelty that thing is crazy

Very true, best Ive found has been weredogs mare toy, the texture and size is just right and matches the real thing pretty well hah. Wish I still had my hera around, even just as a novelty that thing is crazy
How soft is it?I always find toys too hard and stiff versus the real thing

You will not find any silicone mare toy that is as soft as 'the real thing'. The softest silicone mare toy I've found is the Arizona by BadWolf in Poland but it's still not as soft as any of the Fleshlight Freaks as Fleshlight toys are not made from silicone. They keep the information on the material they use private. It's unfortunate that Fleshlight doesn't make a marish toy in their Freaks line. I find the Alien and Bigfoot Lady to be quite enjoyable though. You might consider them but they typically only do a product run of them in October (Halloween) each year.

Very soft for silicone, it also helps that they didnt do some crazy internal texture so it feels more natural, never liked the insane ridges and stuff from BD or american meat. Nothing is going to be as jiggly as real mare butt, but you can at least trick yourself in the moment lol

Here's a picture of a VERY interesting mare toy that I've not been able to obtain due to it's creator in Germany going dark. Unlike the other toys this one is smooth inside (like an actual mare). Her exterior details are the most lifelike of any toy I've come across. I would love to have at least two of these.

Edit (10-02-23): Considering the detail the vulva looks to likely/possibly be lifecast.

View attachment 320481
Yeah, I have tried messaging the makers years ago and never gotten a reply back. I wonder if he is ok or somewhere else on the interweb of things. I love how highly detailed it is as well.
I wish the person is active and selling it. Because I would have gotten one by now.

Back