• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Ladies, would you ever let a guy watch you play with your dog?

Lots of guys say they would like to watch. But very few are actually secure enough to handle it.
This seems odd. I'd rather watch my woman doing this than being with another guy. When an ex in a drunk moment once asked what I would think of her if she tried this after we had been watching videos, I was turned on about the idea big time. Found myself excited even more as we had sex fantasizing that a dog could one day have been in her and now I was having her.

This seems odd. I'd rather watch my woman doing this than being with another guy. When an ex in a drunk moment once asked what I would think of her if she tried this after we had been watching videos, I was turned on about the idea big time. Found myself excited even more as we had sex fantasizing that a dog could one day have been in her and now I was having her.
lol

Be surprised how it lands when she comes from the dog more than them.

Or just normal stupid male nutthurtness about sharing their toys......

Some can handle it, some can't

lol

Be surprised how it lands when she comes from the dog more than them.

Or just normal stupid male nutthurtness about sharing their toys......

Some can handle it, some can't
I wouldn't want to be replaced and hope I was able to share with the fun, but I can see where some might have issues with any sort of sharing, some don't even like toys involved. Guess it's something I won't know until it happens. Also maybe depends on the relationship. Watching a friend or someone without deep relationship bonds I would think would be easier for most than watching their own partner enjoying something other than them.

Back