• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Ladies, would you ever let a guy watch you play with your dog?

Being watched is a huge step, which could sacrifice my privacy. I’ve thought about doing it over the phone potential.
When you find someone you trust, and maybe is a partner where you both confide in each other, then maybe it'll be less awkward as you see how excited they might get watching you...and maybe you watching them.

I would 100% love it if an extraordinary lady would like to share that moment with me

I am very doubtful it would happen as that would take lots of trust, time and effort but I am willing to put that in - if so, please contact me ;)

Ladies, I reckon most if not all men on here would enjoy watching you and your dog. However, you must make sure that you are safe, hopefully your dog can be your protector if needed. I would suggest that you meet somewhere public for a chat beforehand and if it feels right insist he gives the dog cock a proper sucking before you start in order to minimise the chance of him being a fraud.
Regards from Mother hen lol

Back