Is the first time the best?

first time is hardly ever the best but it's often always incredibly overwhelming. you think you are going in all prepared but you never grasp the true extent of the sheer intensity & aggression dogs bring to sex until they mount & start fucking lol. too many circuits tend to fire simultaneously inside the brain the first time so one is never fully able to relax either. but first time does hold a special place as a beautiful, vivid memory.
The few girls I talked to wanting to try, and the one I was seeing interested, were concerned of their first time and some about having those thoughts. Even my ex expressed concern when we were watching videos and asked if I would think less of her if she tried and the repercussions from me, her husband. I've heard it several times in the past from others sharing their first time with me over the years and dealing with what they had just done. The last wanted me there to keep her safe and knew I cared enough to help her through it. Didn't happen, but I love the idea of being with my partner and just holding her through those thoughts and emotions after and comforting her that all is okay, and she is okay and wonderful. Hopefully you, and every other woman who has and is able to experience this has someone to comfort and support her after if she needs it.

the sex itself, of course, only gets better afterwards...but the first time (especially when you were a virgin) is and will always be unforgettable. And of course, the thousands of thoughts, both before you even got involved in doing it with an animal and how you should live with it now and you will never do it again in life (which a little later looks completely different again )...and so forth..:whistle:
God, the way you described it is exactly how I feel about first times and losing your v card. Makes me even more excited for my first zoo experience

Firsts aren't usually the best. They tend to be awkward and sometimes uncomfortable. They do tend to be memorable which is why first can be significant. That said for me it is with those that last the test of time that I have enjoyed the most. Those individuals that I have grown in love with and enjoyed their company time and time again, and not just sexually. These are the one that I find the most pleasure in both giving and receiving. These are the moments I recall with greatest fondness and have the most longing for.

Ich glaube, das erste Mal ist mir wohl am deutlichsten in Erinnerung, bei mir war es: oh mein Gott, er fickt mich, mein Hund fickt mich, ich kann nicht glauben, dass ich das mache. aber mit der Zeit und mehr Übung wird der Sex besser. intensiver, abwechslungsreicher und länger
Wie oft denn?

I think the first time is probably the clearest in memory, for me it was: oh my god he fucks me, my dog fucks me, I can not believe that I do that. but with time and more practice the sex gets better. more intense, varied and longer
How did u get the first time started ? Was it planed or did it just happend ? Thx for shareing :)

No, but the first times were maybe the most exciting and interesting ones. I did not have "one first time". There were many first times, as my experience evolved

Honestly my 1st time was a tidal wave of emotions and sensations and certainly not the best. I was nervous, scared, excited, aroused all at once. Not relaxed and happy in the moment. It was really intense and a very amazing experience, but at the time I was not relaxed and into it like I am today.

Not sure if any of that makes any sense now that I re-read it, but l guess the bottom line is it’s like anything else. The more you do it the better it is!

Honestly my 1st time was a tidal wave of emotions and sensations and certainly not the best. I was nervous, scared, excited, aroused all at once. Not relaxed and happy in the moment. It was really intense and a very amazing experience, but at the time I was not relaxed and into it like I am today.

Not sure if any of that makes any sense now that I re-read it, but l guess the bottom line is it’s like anything else. The more you do it the better it is!
Makes total sense. And I think no one really knows what they'll think until they experience it.

First time wasn’t the best either… but interesting!
The excitement, heat of the moment, not knowing exactly how a dog’s anatomy works.. trying to get your alignment right while she is trying to hump back.
Really good memories though and still hot if I think about it this day :)

Back