Is the first time the best?

I think the first time is probably the clearest in memory, for me it was: oh my god he fucks me, my dog fucks me, I can not believe that I do that. but with time and more practice the sex gets better. more intense, varied and longer
That's a very sexy post sp

Not in my experience, it just gets better the more you do it, eventually you might feel shame, but just remember that you can't do much about these feelings.

It was certainly quite memorable for me as it was the bridge between fantasy and reality. However, each person's experiences are unique. A virgin with a mastiff may not remember their first experience as fondly as someone who simply received oral. Your mileage may vary :)

As others have already stated, first time is the one you remember the most/best. But it was not even close to be the best time.

wasnt my favorite but the one time i remember most. i remember the confusion guilt and other emotions that followed my first time. sorting those feelings wasnt fun but ended up fine in the end
You bring up a great point! The emotional apsects are both difficult and memorable for most. Many wrestle with an overwhelming sense of guilt at first but resolve those feelings overtime.

No. I didn't know what the dog was like inside, what it liked, how to do it. I did a lot of things wrong, although sex was good for hormones, but it was far from good. But the first dog was patient. Then experience and love built up and everything got better and better.
I think this is the case in most cases, even in the case of human-to-human first sex. (I don't know, I'm a virgin because people repel me.)

the sex itself, of course, only gets better afterwards...but the first time (especially when you were a virgin) is and will always be unforgettable. And of course, the thousands of thoughts, both before you even got involved in doing it with an animal and how you should live with it now and you will never do it again in life (which a little later looks completely different again )...and so forth..:whistle:

I remember the first time I got into my collie girl. We had tried before, but she was too tight. Then she had a liter of pups and the next time we tried, I slid right in. I remember that moment of sliding in, but little else. The sensation was impossibly wonderful, but I shot my wad almost in one stroke. But like others here, the true magic came as I got control of myself. Now I like to enjoy the whole experience and not just the orgasm.

first time is hardly ever the best but it's often always incredibly overwhelming. you think you are going in all prepared but you never grasp the true extent of the sheer intensity & aggression dogs bring to sex until they mount & start fucking lol. too many circuits tend to fire simultaneously inside the brain the first time so one is never fully able to relax either. but first time does hold a special place as a beautiful, vivid memory.

Last edited:
first time is far from the best and is often incredibly overwhelming. you think you are going in all prepared but you never grasp the true extent of the sheer intensity & aggression dogs bring to sex until they mount & start fucking lol. too many circuits tend to fire simultaneously inside the head the first time so one is never able to fully relax. but first time does hold a special place as a beautiful, vivid memory if not anything else.
That’s saying it lightly. 🎀

first time is far from the best and is often incredibly overwhelming. you think you are going in all prepared but you never grasp the true extent of the sheer intensity & aggression dogs bring to sex until they mount & start fucking lol. too many circuits tend to fire simultaneously inside the head the first time so one is never able to fully relax. but first time does hold a special place as a beautiful, vivid memory.
Not sure if anyone remembers the AOZ production with Summer called “thirsty work”? Summer is obviously riding the same roller coaster that you describe, from apprehension, to pleasure, sobbing while he’s knotted and then completely exhausted. Like 4 seasons in one day, super erotic, yet eye opening to what a first timer endures.

Back