Is knotting a Girl natural for a dog or does it need training

blackbabe

Tourist
I thought the dog should be trained to know a girl.

Now I met a guy with a dog wich is not trained who claims that it will be natural to the dog to knot a girl.

what is the truth?

No. Knotting in humans almost never happens since the musculature needed for a tie to happen is not present in humans. So knotting is very unlikely, more likely the full knot will slip out at any point because there is nothing holding it in. So hold the knot, not the legs.

All "training" you need is to allow the dog to mount you, no treats, no commands. Play with the dog until he becomes horny and when the time comes and he attempts to mount a part you, position yourself to make the desired way of mounting easier.
If he does not attempt to mount you, this behavior has likely been suppressed by the owner. You can try touching the sheath behind the knot and see what his response to it is.
If it is negative, you stop.

Knotting isn't some separate action to sex. I mean it isn't as if any animal or a human wants to use half his dick to fuck another animal or human.
And no animal or for that matter human goes to sex school to find out how the willy works.
If you went to a dog on the street and jerked him, he would start humping.
So what's the debate about it being "natural"?

No. Knotting in humans almost never happens since the musculature needed for a tie to happen is not present in humans. So knotting is very unlikely, more likely the full knot will slip out at any point because there is nothing holding it in. So hold the knot, not the legs.

All "training" you need is to allow the dog to mount you, no treats, no commands. Play with the dog until he becomes horny and when the time comes and he attempts to mount a part you, position yourself to make the desired way of mounting easier.
If he does not attempt to mount you, this behavior has likely been suppressed by the owner. You can try touching the sheath behind the knot and see what his response to it is.
If it is negative, you stop.
Agreed. The difference is anatomical. Dogs haven't evolved for human sex. They procreate with other dogs.

It seemed very natural for me but I haven't been with many dogs. My dog was trained for protection and understands "stay" command. He normally doesn't pull out quickly if I make him stay. However he is not a huge as some dogs I've seen on here though. Some of them I don't think I could even take.

I thought the dog should be trained to know a girl.

Now I met a guy with a dog wich is not trained who claims that it will be natural to the dog to knot a girl.

what is the truth?
In our experience with our 2 boys, when the mood hit my wife, which is 2 times in 2 years they knew how to hop on and that was it. 2 pumps and they had swollen knots and licking themselves before they penetrated. Maybe hit the mark with one quick jab. Even the eldest one never got the hang of it when I tried to get him practiced up.
I would say it all depends on the pup and like people, some are 2 pump chumps!!
So if you’re traveling a distance to meet up, I would second think it. Go with experience.

Last edited:
The truth is it depends on the dog. Some have no interest, some are.

Of those interested, some of them figure it out, others do not.

"Knotting" in a maledog/human context isn't technically knotting, for the reasons @pes and @Japip described. Usually "knotted" just means the knot made it inside her/you. Often the knot pops back out since we don't have the same muscle arrangement down there as female dogs.

Though it is possible to hold the knot for the duration of the process, it depends on a variety of coincidences coming together.

If you're like me and have done kegals for years and years, you'll have strength and control of your muscle groups down there, and that can help a lot. Another factor is size. I've found with really big knots there can be so much pressure in between him and I that he does get kind of stuck through orgasm-induced clamping forces. Still, he could slip out but it's much more difficult and often times if the dog feels that kind of pressure and resistance, he may not pull too hard and stay in for a while. Again, it depends on the dog.

Another aspect I'll mention is if all of him is that big, there's the possibility of being vacuum-locked. I experience this with my current dog Pluto often enough to mention it. What happens is he's so big by the time his knot fully grows inside, there's no room in me for anything else, including air, and with how wet I am combined with the pressure between him and I, a vacuum forward of his knot can sometimes happen which makes it waaaaaaay more difficult for him to pull out. Not all the time, some of the time.

Again, it depends on the dog.
That is wonderful information for all! Thanks for adding to my knowledge base.

Another aspect I'll mention is if all of him is that big, there's the possibility of being vacuum-locked. I experience this with my current dog Pluto often enough to mention it. What happens is he's so big by the time his knot fully grows inside, there's no room in me for anything else, including air, and with how wet I am combined with the pressure between him and I, a vacuum forward of his knot can sometimes happen which makes it waaaaaaay more difficult for him to pull out. Not all the time, some of the time.
Holy shit yes o_O

Another thing that helps with your kegal muscles is being physically active, and having a healthy BMI. If you're indoors too much... go touch some grass and raise your vitamin d levels.

I've never done kegal workouts with the goal of having stronger kegal muscles, but when I was a horny sexless teenager I had a weird fixation with squeezing my finger with my pussy when I'd finger myself, I think I was just fascinated by how weird and cool it was that I could do that. I got really used to knowing how to engage those muscles by doing that for years. It gradually progressed into a habit of flexing them randomly while I was going through my day just cause I could... I don't even why I do it, cause it's not like it feels good or anything. I have really really strong kegals now because of that. There's nothing special about my body either, so I'm pretty sure this is possible for most women.

This is true for my partner. I think it's important for them to feel that feeling of resistance right away. His knot probably has to be at least big enough so that it would take effort for him to slide out without clenching kegals for a proper tie to happen. I'll clench down as hard as I can for about 10-20 seconds as soon as he stops humping and starts tying cause he'll tug really firmly a few times right away. After that, I'll clench as hard as I can for about 3 seconds, and relax, and I'll repeat that until I can feel him swelling down and losing his erection. Doing that makes it easier to catch him when I can feel him wanting to tug, and cause he likes how it feels. It's important to experiment and learn what he likes cause it'll make it easier to tie properly when you're making him feel good... and cause sex is better when your partner enjoys it as much as you do. He won't tug that much or as firmly anymore after a couple minutes, but this will probably be different from dog to dog. I might just be really lucky, but tying was always easy for me. I can't be the only one that has an easy time with it.

Ya... expect queefing.

He'll know how to have sex with you if he's interested in doing it with you and if you show him that you're interested too. Tying properly would depend on a few things like we've mentioned on your thread... so I don't think I could say it's something that would happen naturally. It's not impossible tho, and it can totally be done. It would suck, but even if I couldn't tie with my partner I think I'd still be able to find a way to enjoy sex with him. If you can't, it's not the end of the world.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.
Thanks Leda for one of the most informative and interesting things I have ever read on the biomechanics of a good tie!

The truth is it depends on the dog. Some have no interest, some are.

Of those interested, some of them figure it out, others do not.

"Knotting" in a maledog/human context isn't technically knotting, for the reasons @pes and @Japip described. Usually "knotted" just means the knot made it inside her/you. Often the knot pops back out since we don't have the same muscle arrangement down there as female dogs.

Though it is possible to hold the knot for the duration of the process, it depends on a variety of coincidences coming together.

If you're like me and have done kegals for years and years, you'll have strength and control of your muscle groups down there, and that can help a lot. Another factor is size. I've found with really big knots there can be so much pressure in between him and I that he does get kind of stuck through orgasm-induced clamping forces. Still, he could slip out but it's much more difficult and often times if the dog feels that kind of pressure and resistance, he may not pull too hard and stay in for a while. Again, it depends on the dog.

Again, it depends on the dog.
😍⭐

Back