Is having sex with a male dog better than man?

i think both are fantastic in thier own ways. there are things i love about my german shepard like how primal and taboo the experience is, how he is focused on mating and nothing else. i love him mounting me, his furry chest pressing down on my back and his cock thrusting...and then the knot.

a man is different, not as intense, but more sensual (or can be) and can do things like massage me after or take me out to lunch or whatever and fulfill a different need to me.

i think both are fantastic in thier own ways. there are things i love about my german shepard like how primal and taboo the experience is, how he is focused on mating and nothing else. i love him mounting me, his furry chest pressing down on my back and his cock thrusting...and then the knot.

a man is different, not as intense, but more sensual (or can be) and can do things like massage me after or take me out to lunch or whatever and fulfill a different need to me.
What a great answer, mine is the same

Very different experiences. k9 is very primal. Knots cause immediate gushing for me). The taboo. The arousal. it’s all there. Men are meh. I love sex but I’m very much gay when it comes to people Most of the time,

I can just answer for me.
It’s both. You have the physical excitement.
The feeling of his furr on your skin, his claws, his breathing, his very distinctive shape and size in you… which realy seems to fit almost to perfect;)… his higher body temperature, his knot pressing and stretching you, the pulsing in your sensitiv areas, the amount of cum in you… it feels so intimit and different.. it’s incredible intense!
And there is th mental part… that your having sex with a dog! And the taboo, to be so submissive , his dominanz, his strength and too feel his lust and pleasure and that he enjoys it so much with you… it’s very special!
When Passion speaks.

I honestly cannot compare the two, not fairly. I am not going to have the same intellectual connection with a k9 as I have with a man, but this isn't a bad thing. When I'm with a dog, my primal self comes out to play and I connect with him. No egos involved and I'm not trying to overthink things (I am REALLY bad at this). I do tend to orgasm more with a k9 for this reason. And although I do my best to ensure the dog is enjoying himself to the max, it's not the same type of concern as I have with a man.

To answer the original poster...comparing the duration is difficult. Like men, all dogs are different. The k9 orgasm is different to me, as they have a higher body temp. But as far as your experience, all I can say is your mileage may vary.

Ultimately, to be in a situation where I'm simultaneously pleasing a dog and his owner is ideal.
Great thorough answer.

Back