• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Im back ! Dogslucy (artofzoo)

Hello guys, I was thinking about if I can come back in this community, 2 years ago I had little problems with some pages, blackmail, and many things, I'm here to learn more, meet some people and we'll. I'm very happy to be here. :).
Welcome back hope to see more of you online if you are planning on to!

Why did she get banned damn
Dont know. Don't care.

If I had to guess, I would think that her contentious nature led her into crossing a line somewhere in her fairly frequent run ins with the moderation team.

I don't and didn't "know" her personally so I don't know if she was truly just a toxic personality or if the language barrier issues she frequently had here just made her seem that way, but, her post history here was a pretty solid wall of toxic bullshit.

Since the "here" part is all I had, I'd say her history here is a real good example of why people need more to base/form relationships on than just a kink. Given the chance, I would walk quickly away from this person 11 times out of 10.

Dont know. Don't care.

If I had to guess, I would think that her contentious nature led her into crossing a line somewhere in her fairly frequent run ins with the moderation team.

I don't and didn't "know" her personally so I don't know if she was truly just a toxic personality or if the language barrier issues she frequently had here just made her seem that way, but, her post history here was a pretty solid wall of toxic bullshit.

Since the "here" part is all I had, I'd say her history here is a real good example of why people need more to base/form relationships on than just a kink. Given the chance, I would walk quickly away from this person 11 times out of 10.
Well, take it easy 🥺 I'm not toxic lol.
And yes I'm learning English, I'm not an expert, and I got banned because I tried to create other account I didn't read that rule, I just wanted feel safer. But this place showed me that I'm safe here.
The moderation team are good ppl, and they are giving us a good place, I'm learning a lot here.
Calm down and enjoy 😉. And I agree with you just walk quickly away. 🤗

I saw that someone else had commented on you being an aoz girl. Where you active in their forums or were you an artist who appeared in one of their videos?

I'm glad that you feel safe here. It's important to have a place to be able to express yourself and be yourself without having to worry too much. I'm glad that you're a part of this community.

Hello and welcome back!
Looks like Your profile is locked for viewers. I tried to enter link You posted before and doesn't work because Your profile info is locked 🙃

Meg

Hey, of course, we like women in this world we are very vulnerable, sometimes we trust in many people and in the end, those people wants to hurt you.
In this orientation there are a lot women whose practices this amazing thing, is a taboo, and in the world it is not seen well.
The world is very hypocrite because zoophilia is bad but Bullfights and hunting of exotic animals is culture. And me like a woman that likes be with animals I'm a bad for the society, and the people and many people take advantage of this, and the worst thing is that they are people from our same community, if you have your face covered, they will look for a way to find a tattoo, a photo in the video, something where they can identify you and find you and start waking you up First you send them videos and then they want to virtually enslave you for their own pleasure. So the best you can do is the following. 1; wear a mask, 2; never mention where you're from, 3; never meet anyone from this community in person, 4; never enter groups like telegram to share your content, 5; never say your real name, 6; never show spaces in your house or that the city in which you live can be seen outside. 7; and if you like be with animals don't post in instagram picture of your dog the world is too small and maybe some of your friend like zoophilia.
Not sure about 3.

I made videos with them.
I've watched lots of AoZ over the years and I am sure that I probably have seen your content at one point or another. It's a shame to see some forum members above jumping to conclusions and casting aspersions. I'm new here and am hoping that members like that are in the minority. Looking forward to following your journey.

Hello guys, I was thinking about if I can come back in this community, 2 years ago I had little problems with some pages, blackmail, and many things, I'm here to learn more, meet some people and we'll. I'm very happy to be here. :).
Welcome back. Don’t let the trolls get to you I hope that you are having a good time this time around. And don’t allow the trolls to win.

Back