• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

If you could have sex with any animal for 1 day what animal would you do it with?

Realistic: Male dog (Thinking GSD or Husky) or male MINI pony (I can take a toy roughly the size of a full-grown stallion but the pace of the fucking scares me off. I don't want a perforated colon. ) :husky_agast:

Less Realistic: That Okapi tongue sold me on at least a female. If this scenario assumes we can handle the animal's cock without injury, then a male is also in the running (I'm guessing it would be in the stallion range sizewise?)

Fantasy: King Kong (the size of an ACTUAL gorilla's cock is boring), a futanari Twilight Sparkle or a talking dog that can verbally dominate also telling me exactly what he's about to do to me with his cock and knot

White mare in heat with a wonderful black pussy ... Creampie her, fisting her up to maregasm, being full of squirt ... No objections, just pleasure for whole long day ...

Back