• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

If you could have sex with any animal for 1 day what animal would you do it with?

For real animals, I'll have to go with a donkey. As far as fantasy creatures, I tend to be drawn to dragons and centaurs.

I was a 32 year old male that had a girlfriend. She was just not into what I was. This big neighborhood dog would visit me and after a while I just gave into temptation and jerked him off while he came in my mouth. I learned to get his cock in me before the knot got huge. That dog knot stayed in me for 15 to 20 minutes. So much dog semen I knew what really turned me on. I love sex with well hung dogs or horses. l love the warm semen taste! Forgot to mention that dog had a 9 inch cock with a softball size knot

A wolf will always be my answer. :3 I could spend an entire night with the pack. Using them and being used. My biggest fantasy

I would love to play with a zebra. Trade off top and bottom with a beautiful well endowed male zebra as we take turns humping each other slow and deep

A long lost woman of mine was divorced and had 3 teenage kids. Her Great Dane was definitely knotting her but she would not admit it. Finally she did as with my other posts I suspected.

I only desire sex with the dog I own and take care of. Unfortunately, I don't have one yet, but I already plan to get a female German shepherd when I am in a better situation to have a dog

Realistic: A mare or a male donkey

Unrealistic: I'm not sure. Maybe a zebra? Perhaps something aquatic?

Fantasy: I like the answers of a centaur, so I'd choose that

A horny loyal female dog that is dark skinned and I would have fun all day with them of course with breaks here and there but even during the break I’d still like to have fun with them if the female dog wanted more during the rest

Back