If I was born as a girl I would really be single and get married to Dog. And Live like a Bitch with him.

Definitely feel like there's a huge mental aspect to it. Anal that is, and also the labels that we put on it being "gay" or whatnot aren't helpful unless they are helpful to enjoy yourself. As a limiting factor, labels can really suck. I'm non-binary and AMAB, switch, and enjoy the power aspect of being the bottom, and also just the feelings of being penetrated. Also the right toy can do wonders. A good warm up and relaxing can change it to amazing. I learned to cum from being penetrated and i didn't think that was possible for my body. Maybe it wasn't until my mental capacity was able to open up and allow myself the pleasure and give into it.

I definitely get the exciting aspect of wanting to live like that, there likely is a way for most bodies to feel pleasure and enjoyment, regardless of what body you were given when born. It likely isn't the journey that's pushed though, and might require some real work to enjoy how you want. Even folx born with other parts don't have it all easy and straight forward to live that life and enjoy. Different challenges maybe but still not an easy direct path in all cases. So what I'm saying is there is hope. And if you need assistance in seeing that or fulfilling a desire, this is likely the community to accept and help you.

You're absolutely right
Most men are like that
On the same hand though, I have been sexually bi sexual most of my life with men and women, although only ever dating women but go both ways sexually. On top of that while not being an outright dominant personality but always having wanted to take the lead and the power of control during sex, I have accepted I want to be apart of the zoo life through my relationships and with a long term partner but in the capacity of being not much more than the help while they are pleased by the beast and take any dominance or power I usually had and get to watch someone I care about be pleasured better than I could ever do for them. And navigating how to turn that into a normal relationship outside of that room. And it’s a massive challenge but still leaves me with no desire to submit on hands and knees and have my gspot bashed into submission either. But I’m gonna go ahead and suggest perhaps I’m an outlier

I have accepted I want to be a part of the zoo life through my relationships and with a long-term partner but in the capacity of being not much more than the help while they are pleased by the beast and take any dominance or power I usually had and get to watch someone I care about be pleasured better than I could ever do for them. And navigating how to turn that into a normal relationship outside of that room.

Now, I can totally relate to this. I feel the same way.

On the same hand though, I have been sexually bi sexual most of my life with men and women, although only ever dating women but go both ways sexually. On top of that while not being an outright dominant personality but always having wanted to take the lead and the power of control during sex, I have accepted I want to be apart of the zoo life through my relationships and with a long term partner but in the capacity of being not much more than the help while they are pleased by the beast and take any dominance or power I usually had and get to watch someone I care about be pleasured better than I could ever do for them. And navigating how to turn that into a normal relationship outside of that room. And it’s a massive challenge but still leaves me with no desire to submit on hands and knees and have my gspot bashed into submission either. But I’m gonna go ahead and suggest perhaps I’m an outlier
I read and reread your text because I'm not sure I understand it well (My English is not perfect)

Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understand you like to submit to the pleasure of your partner with her dog and watch her have pleasure in a way that you wouldn't be able to give her any to be satisfied, is that that this would not be a type of submission geared towards humiliation?
No judgment on my part because I like humiliation

I wonder though, why exactly do we view receiving pleasure on all fours as being dominated? Especially if you may be receiving the bulk of the pleasure. Why are some positions subservient and others domineering. Is it submissive to be receiving the secondary pleasure even if you are requesting it?

I read and reread your text because I'm not sure I understand it well (My English is not perfect)

Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understand you like to submit to the pleasure of your partner with her dog and watch her have pleasure in a way that you wouldn't be able to give her any to be satisfied, is that that this would not be a type of submission geared towards humiliation?
No judgment on my part because I like humiliation
Yeah look, I don’t honestly think I have an answer. At least not a yes or no. I’m not into being humiliated sexually or otherwise, and not particularly interested in usually being submissive. Always taken a big interest in my partners sexual satisfaction and finding out what their body likes best and always getting them off to get me off. But I was with my for a good few years and we had a great sex life before delving into zoo full noise for two years and I knew after the first two times he mounted her and only knotted one of them that he was going to be more enjoyable for her and could see her body reacting physically to him and specifically his knot and I assume the swelling of it inside her. I could make her cum in a couple minutes but I didn’t often leave her out of breath and quivering arms and legs. That bastard would have her shaking before he’d even got his knot tied off biting her lip and usually hardly touching her clit and she’d orgasm most times then and if he decided to stay tied off in her more than a few quick minutes she’d usually work herself up to another one particularly enjoying him when he’d pop out of her. I just didn’t have the tool to be able to leave her shaking on her hands and knees out of breath oozing his fluids and leaving her gaping and watching it slowly close up, something I wasn’t capable of and something her body happened to respond very well to

I wonder though, why exactly do we view receiving pleasure on all fours as being dominated? Especially if you may be receiving the bulk of the pleasure. Why are some positions subservient and others domineering. Is it submissive to be receiving the secondary pleasure even if you are requesting it?
We have a billion years of instinct boiling in us to make us sexual creatures
And in the distant past, the man was the dominant and the woman the submissive and these are genes that are still ingrained in us even if we have started to evolve since then.

We have a billion years of instinct boiling in us to make us sexual creatures
And in the distant past, the man was the dominant and the woman the submissive and these are genes that are still ingrained in us even if we have started to evolve since then.
Evolution and the affect our genes play on our psyche is very strange. I’m sure there is plenty that our social environment molds though too.

Yeah I don’t think that itself is cut and dry dominance. We had some trouble training that dog and having to squash the alpha dominance it seemed to ooze into him after he’d finished his part. Would immediately pick a fight if either of the other dogs went near the food bowls and loved body slamming his brother for no particular reason. But biggest issue was he had to be told no and shut out of anything he might’ve smelt on any women in the hours afterwards the first few weeks, he’d end up getting himself unpacked and whining running in circles or trying to get to what he could smell. I took that as him thinking he had all the dominance once he had changed the dynamic with her after 18 months of a normal relationship. Eventually got him down to cues and waiting for her in position in the bedroom before he’d start desheathing. And she certainly described the feeling of giving herself up to him for those 10 odd minutes

Yeah look, I don’t honestly think I have an answer. At least not a yes or no. I’m not into being humiliated sexually or otherwise, and not particularly interested in usually being submissive. Always taken a big interest in my partners sexual satisfaction and finding out what their body likes best and always getting them off to get me off. But I was with my for a good few years and we had a great sex life before delving into zoo full noise for two years and I knew after the first two times he mounted her and only knotted one of them that he was going to be more enjoyable for her and could see her body reacting physically to him and specifically his knot and I assume the swelling of it inside her. I could make her cum in a couple minutes but I didn’t often leave her out of breath and quivering arms and legs. That bastard would have her shaking before he’d even got his knot tied off biting her lip and usually hardly touching her clit and she’d orgasm most times then and if he decided to stay tied off in her more than a few quick minutes she’d usually work herself up to another one particularly enjoying him when he’d pop out of her. I just didn’t have the tool to be able to leave her shaking on her hands and knees out of breath oozing his fluids and leaving her gaping and watching it slowly close up, something I wasn’t capable of and something her body happened to respond very well to
Ok correct me if I'm wrong
Since the dog entered your relationship, it was as if you had been cuckolded and you were trying to figure out how to live a life as a couple, whether you like it or not.

Evolution and the affect our genes play on our psyche is very strange. I’m sure there is plenty that our social environment molds though too.
I’m sure there’s so pretty drastic subconscious psyche shifts that would play an effect on any involved to begin with. It’s quite a dramatic change when you do actually open up and accept the situation. You’re sortve ingrained were the all high all mighty living being and in my case my ex had to give her body up and have the same dog she bought home as a puppy and raised it take over her body and give her the ultimate natural high and change her perception of how she can feel about an animal. Then I had to watch (and thoroughly still enjoy) as I went through similar perception shifts and all of a sudden was there to guide him into her, help him out occasionally and clean up once he finished. Major psyche shifts imo

Ok correct me if I'm wrong
Since the dog entered your relationship, it was as if you had been cuckolded and you were trying to figure out how to live a life as a couple, whether you like it or not.
Oh essentially, I thought it was still going okay and we still had regular sex alone. Enjoyable but well, just standard in comparison. Neither of us considered the shift that would naturally come from physical pleasure in terms of her emotional capacity. I think it was clouded through a lot of confusion about how deeply she could feel for him and we ended up going seperate ways quite abruptly. We were too inexperienced and not well enough studied and it was the right call. But those two years I never didn’t enjoy getting to watch her enjoying herself so much and is what I would still ideally like to have with someone else and keep zoo incorporated in my life

And I have had another more semi normal relationship with the lack of any mention from me of zoo at all. Lived quite and extensive exploration sexual relationship but down another path with the swingers world and all that come with it, but that felt like a sexual release and something you do on occasion and try something else within it. Nothing matched to the bond I formed training an animal with that someone special and enjoying the bond between all three of you every day not just that one night on a weekend. So I’m back, I still know I want what I had before again, I’m just armed with a bit more knowledge of what comes with it. And for what it’s worth she’s been single the whole time to the outside world and when I have gone to see the dogs and her for a coffee on occasion she’s happy with how it is anyway. Even if things could’ve gone differently with a little more knowledge on our parts

Oh essentially, I thought it was still going okay and we still had regular sex alone. Enjoyable but well, just standard in comparison. Neither of us considered the shift that would naturally come from physical pleasure in terms of her emotional capacity. I think it was clouded through a lot of confusion about how deeply she could feel for him and we ended up going seperate ways quite abruptly. We were too inexperienced and not well enough studied and it was the right call. But those two years I never didn’t enjoy getting to watch her enjoying herself so much and is what I would still ideally like to have with someone else and keep zoo incorporated in my life
What is your attachment to zoo life, I mean what do you like?

What is your attachment to zoo life, I mean what do you like?
I feel as if we both forged deeper attachments mentally and physically with that damn dog then you are told is possible, I’ve always loved animals and while it was hard work to begin and we were relatively clueless. After a good few months, I never had to speak cues to that dog and silenced him with a thought sometimes. We had 3 huskies too but he led them and they followed suit, intelligent and loyal breed to begin with I’m aware. But I’m yet to see the like with other people and their dogs and only hear people in the lifestyle speak in similar ways. And we went our separate ways but I’ll have an unbreakable bond that remains unspoken but never questioned with her as well. And it probably sounds odd being I wasn’t directly receiving it but the sexual satisfaction I got watching her, on some terms the taboo preconceptions or what I was witnessing and how much I enjoyed it, and knowing I had someone to share it with was huge. But I would wager there’s more to say that I’m missing out on, it’s been something I’ve constantly noticed as being absent and unable to fill the need with something else

Id look at it as a primitive defence instinct. Being in all fours, if danger comes, the one thats in the most “dominate” position can react the quickest to any and all threats. The one in the most submissive position cannot defend themselves as easily if something dangerous were to show up.

Id look at it as a primitive defence instinct. Being in all fours, if danger comes, the one thats in the most “dominate” position can react the quickest to any and all threats. The one in the most submissive position cannot defend themselves as easily if something dangerous were to show up.
That’s a very interesting point. I could definitely see where you’re coming from with that one and it makes sense.

Might be protecting vital organs with your back but those organs are the last ones you’re thinking of in this instance, and you girls that know how to get yourselves in the best spot for your dogs are exposing your most sacred part of you to the world painting a target on that hole and making it as exposed for your boy as you can. I’m gonna say you can argue for it being a submissive positions for your reproductive organs

Might be protecting vital organs with your back but those organs are the last ones you’re thinking of in this instance, and you girls that know how to get yourselves in the best spot for your dogs are exposing your most sacred part of you to the world painting a target on that hole and making it as exposed for your boy as you can. I’m gonna say you can argue for it being a submissive positions for your reproductive organs
In a state of survival, like being a caveman for instance, even during sex you cannot let your guard down. In todays world its a different story.

whatever we decide on, can I start just telling people that’s why my relationship fell apart, and not have to tell anyone else I helped trained our dog to please my girlfriend sexually and he was so good at it, he out fucked me by so much that we ended breaking up? Coz I’m down for that

In a state of survival, like being a caveman for instance, even during sex you cannot let your guard down. In todays world its a different story.
My guards never down, always have my rape whistle on hand. 26 years old and never had to use it but never dropped my guard

whatever we decide on, can I start just telling people that’s why my relationship fell apart, and not have to tell anyone else I helped trained our dog to please my girlfriend sexually and he was so good at it, he out fucked me by so much that we ended breaking up? Coz I’m down for that
Well, shit, you've definitely given me something to think about with what I've been wanting. :oops:

Id say, as hard as it may be, keep moving forward. Looking back only hurts more. I was married to someone i didnt click with a couple years ago just so i could make it work. (She didnt know about this side of me either and i doubt she wouldve have like it very much.)so i understand how much it hurts to look back. The only thing you can do is focus on what makes you happy. That will eventually bring someone That can share the happiness with you

Well, shit, you've definitely given me something to think about with what I've been wanting. :oops:
Hahahah I was being somewhat facetious, was more a breakdown in communication between us which lead to doubt that snowballed. But here I am, enjoyed watching her enjoy herself with no care about how taboo it would be to the majority. What people would think, just the ones who are there. Holding that secret for one another is very fulfilling. But if it works out long term you get all that long term. One didn’t for me, I’ll try again hopefully. If I didn’t move 3 states away for work I’d say we’d have been able to communicate better. So that was an extreme over exaggeration and please don’t base decisions on it 😂

Id say, as hard as it may be, keep moving forward. Looking back only hurts more. I was married to someone i didnt click with a couple years ago just so i could make it work. (She didnt know about this side of me either and i doubt she wouldve have like it very much.)so i understand how much it hurts to look back. The only thing you can do is focus on what makes you happy. That will eventually bring someone That can share the happiness with you
Exactly! I tried to move on and leave the zoo lifestyle behind completely too but it is the sort of thing that is hard to replace or chase with something short term I think so, still have all that in the rear view but back here as a start point. It’s either that or I screen everyone I see in public for paw tattoos but make sure it’s not only for a deceased pet, but I think as far as time management goes here is a good place to start

Back