If I was born as a girl I would really be single and get married to Dog. And Live like a Bitch with him.

Exactly, how does being a guy prevent you from doing that? Do what you want to do.
I prefer male dogs,, not female dogs,,, I love the knot..
I can't be gay with them, cause if I was a women,, they would smell my pussy and come licking ,,,,and blasting black bla...... I want them to feel me like a bitch

guess that's on me for not noticing in which subsection this is....
I can't be gay with them
what does this even mean? you're letting some label stop you?
if it makes you feel better, having sex with a dog makes you a zoo (or a beastialist, depends if any care about the dog is involved) not gay... well, at least in my books "being gay" involves being attracted to the same gender in the same species.

like sort of a master type dog who thinks me as his property..
yeah, that's really not what you'd want in real life...

guess that's on me for not noticing in which subsection this is....

what does this even mean? you're letting some label stop you?
if it makes you feel better, having sex with a dog makes you a zoo (or a beastialist, depends if any care about the dog is involved) not gay... well, at least in my books "being gay" involves being attracted to the same gender in the same species.

yeah, that's really not what you'd want in real life...
I don't find it pleasurable.
for a man,,,
as much as a women.

If I was a woman I'd definitely marry my k9 master and live as his bitch 24/7, wishing everyday I could get pregnant with his puppies and raise our offspring by breastfeeding them until they are eating solid food while my teats are continued to be milked

If I were a woman, I'd be a whore and fuck everything in site! I'm not a woman, though, so I'll just settle for watching them fucks dogs...lol

Maybe. I feel so sad for guys that refuse to allow themselves to explore themselves like that. Seems like such a shame to be afraid or just outright against the idea of hitting your “fuck yeah” button just because it’s in a spot you don’t agree with.
probably a lot dream of the destination but have fear of the journey to get there? 🤷‍♂️

Maybe. I feel so sad for guys that refuse to allow themselves to explore themselves like that. Seems like such a shame to be afraid or just outright against the idea of hitting your “fuck yeah” button just because it’s in a spot you don’t agree with.
I think mine is just broken because I get absolutely no enjoyment from anything being stuck in there...lol I've had GFs who wanted to, and I let them, but it just didn't do anything for me except give me cramps! The whole prostate massage thing doesn't work either. Maybe I've just not met the right woman who knows what she is doing! lol

I think mine is just broken because I get absolutely no enjoyment from anything being stuck in there...lol I've had GFs who wanted to, and I let them, but it just didn't do anything for me except give me cramps! The whole prostate massage thing doesn't work either. Maybe I've just not met the right woman who knows what she is doing! lol
Maybe you be a mix of both.

I mean, I guess it could be something different going on in there for you but it could also just be you haven’t hit the right spot yet. Or you haven’t gotten things loosened up enough to enjoy it. I know for me, I gotta ease into anal for a few minutes before it starts feeling nice. And the more often I do it, the faster the pain subsides and the better it feels.
Maybe you need a narrow vibrator to go in and just rub against the prostate with the vibrations. I don’t know. That just sucks to not have access to a pleasure button.

As a male I funking loved de fuck yeah button whit a dildo or a but plug

I mean, I guess it could be something different going on in there for you but it could also just be you haven’t hit the right spot yet. Or you haven’t gotten things loosened up enough to enjoy it. I know for me, I gotta ease into anal for a few minutes before it starts feeling nice. And the more often I do it, the faster the pain subsides and the better it feels.
Maybe you need a narrow vibrator to go in and just rub against the prostate with the vibrations. I don’t know. That just sucks to not have access to a pleasure button.
Oh, I have lots of toys like the We-Vibe Vector + Vibrating Butt Plug - Male Prostate and Perineum Massager but again the vibration doesn't do anything for me. Like I said I'm broken probably mostly mentally...lol

I love eating ass, both giving and receiving, but penetration just doesn't do anything for me. I only did it for her enjoyment so I guess I just realized I faked enjoying it...lol

Back