I wanted to give consent to my Best Friend's (F) Dog

ZZkie

Tourist
I've been recently into Beastiality this past week and I really wanted to fuck a female canine so much.

And then I remembered that I have my Best Friend's Dog, she's Female and her name is Delcy, she's a half-Pomeranian and half-Dachshund breed. Every time I visit to my friend's house, she always comes to greet me like she's excited to see me every time for many years now.

So today, I tried to came up with him and told him honestly that I'm currently into Beastiality and his response is like, he didn't believe what I said that it's not me, like he knows me as his best friend. Also I tried to explain him about the Beastiality and Human to Animal or Canine Sex with testimonials here, his response is still the same and added "There are human women for a reason" and I said "So?"

And then I tried asking him if I could fuck his dog and he said "No." "No, no, no, I won't let anyone going to devirginize my dogs to a human." Stating he has his reasons of not going to accept it for his dogs but he says if I were going to do that, "Go find other dogs to fuck, just not my dogs and if anything happens like you get caught, then it's not responsibility."

After that, I respected his decision and we came into a conclusion but then he said thanks that I was opening up to him about my interests and choices, cause he's my friend and he needs to know.

So that's that, I really wanted to fuck a female dog but there's not much of a female dogs here except from my Best Friend's Dog that I knew for years and I tried giving out my consent but was denied. Oh well

sound like she would be way to small to have sex without danger

i can fully understand ur friends decision for the safety of his dog

Getting denied can happen; not everyone is going to be ok with that. Hell some zoos won't be comfortable with anyone else being with their dog. It is their dog so that's a completely legit response as well. Just because you say "hi I'm zoo" doesn't entitle you to anyone's dog.

That also does seem like a rather small dog, not that there can't be ways to bond with them and bring them pleasure but fucking them doesn't seem like the best course of action. Maybe in wrong, I have plenty of dog experience but not small dog so who knows.

Just trying to get your expectations in check because "tried giving concent but was denied, oh well." Makes it seem like you expect things to happen just because you say something.

This dog is small, around 10Kg.
You will not fuck not own dog.
You have told a friend that you are a zoo and want to fuck his dog?
Fuuuck... Geeeeeez.... :ROFLMAO:

You have told a friend that you are a zoo and want to fuck his dog?
No he didn't. He said he was a bestialist (mispelled with an a that shouldn't be there) and and just wants to see an animal as a warm hole to fuck. Not one place in that post did he say zoo, all beastiality.

That dog is *way* too small. I wonder what even goes through somebody's head to flat out ask something like this...

Dog pussy, I guess.

Back