Howdy from the USA!

uncreativ1

Lurker
I’m pretty new to this community and forums in general but I’m hoping to get to know some more people here!

A little about me, I’m 20 and from Virginia. I’m kind of terrible at talking about myself but hobbies include gardening, reading, and hiking. I don’t game much but if I’m interested enough in a game I could play it for hours!

Aside from that, nice to meet you all and I’m excited to join this community! 😋

Edit: Case and point I forgot to add that I’m male lmao

Hello and welcome!!! I enjoy reading too! What you like to read?
Hi, thanks!! Anything with mystery/suspense always manages to catch my attention! Another good genre I’m heavily invested in is historical fiction. If you’ve ever read a book by Ruta Sepetys, she’s my favorite author, heavily recommend her books! Right now, I’m reading The Fury by Alex Michaelides.

I’m pretty new to this community and forums in general but I’m hoping to get to know some more people here!

A little about me, I’m 20 and from Virginia. I’m kind of terrible at talking about myself but hobbies include gardening, reading, and hiking. I don’t game much but if I’m interested enough in a game I could play it for hours!

Aside from that, nice to meet you all and I’m excited to join this community! 😋

Edit: Case and point I forgot to add that I’m male lmao
Howdy howdy 👋 Welcome to the community. Be sure to give the rules a read through just to make sure you can avoid any party fouls. I’ve had to read over them a couple times just to be sure on things.

What do you grow in your garden? I got watermelons and strawberries mostly this season. The strawberries are struggling though with all the storms we’ve had lately. 😅

Howdy howdy 👋 Welcome to the community. Be sure to give the rules a read through just to make sure you can avoid any party fouls. I’ve had to read over them a couple times just to be sure on things.

What do you grow in your garden? I got watermelons and strawberries mostly this season. The strawberries are struggling though with all the storms we’ve had lately. 😅
Hi! Yup, I have them a quick look see just to make sure I don’t mess up! Thanks!

I’m growing several different varieties of tomatoes, jalapeños, bell peppers, squash, kale, the list goes on! Yeahhh, the storms are sucky, we have a little greenhouse I put the plants in when it’s going to storm, and all the other plants I cover up if they’ve been watered recently or if they’ve received too much rain!

Hi! Yup, I have them a quick look see just to make sure I don’t mess up! Thanks!

I’m growing several different varieties of tomatoes, jalapeños, bell peppers, squash, kale, the list goes on! Yeahhh, the storms are sucky, we have a little greenhouse I put the plants in when it’s going to storm, and all the other plants I cover up if they’ve been watered recently or if they’ve received too much rain!
I did jalapeños and peppers last year! It was my first time growing them. Holy crap I didn’t know you could get so many from just one plant so I had like 20 plants. 😅😅😅 I ended up havin like hundreds of peppers. 😂 it’s finally stopped storing out this way and my strawberries are looking a tad better. A few of the plants wilted but that’s ok. I just grow for fun and for a couple fun things to eat that I grew with my own two hands.

I did jalapeños and peppers last year! It was my first time growing them. Holy crap I didn’t know you could get so many from just one plant so I had like 20 plants. 😅😅😅 I ended up havin like hundreds of peppers. 😂 it’s finally stopped storing out this way and my strawberries are looking a tad better. A few of the plants wilted but that’s ok. I just grow for fun and for a couple fun things to eat that I grew with my own two hands.
Oh no!!! Yeahhh if I’m gonna be honest, I did the same thing! I was sure to plant only 3 jalapeño plants this year because I don’t use them often anyways so if I have extra I don’t have to send it in a shipping crate! It’s so great to see that someone else is enjoying gardening as much as I am!

Oh no!!! Yeahhh if I’m gonna be honest, I did the same thing! I was sure to plant only 3 jalapeño plants this year because I don’t use them often anyways so if I have extra I don’t have to send it in a shipping crate! It’s so great to see that someone else is enjoying gardening as much as I am!
For sure. 👍 I feel like the pack of seeds definitely said how many one plant can grow, but I’m not about reading… I also assumed that a lot of them would just die anyways.

Back