Howdy from the USA!

uncreativ1

Lurker
I’m pretty new to this community and forums in general but I’m hoping to get to know some more people here!

A little about me, I’m 20 and from Virginia. I’m kind of terrible at talking about myself but hobbies include gardening, reading, and hiking. I don’t game much but if I’m interested enough in a game I could play it for hours!

Aside from that, nice to meet you all and I’m excited to join this community! 😋

Edit: Case and point I forgot to add that I’m male lmao

Hello and welcome!!! I enjoy reading too! What you like to read?
Hi, thanks!! Anything with mystery/suspense always manages to catch my attention! Another good genre I’m heavily invested in is historical fiction. If you’ve ever read a book by Ruta Sepetys, she’s my favorite author, heavily recommend her books! Right now, I’m reading The Fury by Alex Michaelides.

I’m pretty new to this community and forums in general but I’m hoping to get to know some more people here!

A little about me, I’m 20 and from Virginia. I’m kind of terrible at talking about myself but hobbies include gardening, reading, and hiking. I don’t game much but if I’m interested enough in a game I could play it for hours!

Aside from that, nice to meet you all and I’m excited to join this community! 😋

Edit: Case and point I forgot to add that I’m male lmao
Howdy howdy 👋 Welcome to the community. Be sure to give the rules a read through just to make sure you can avoid any party fouls. I’ve had to read over them a couple times just to be sure on things.

What do you grow in your garden? I got watermelons and strawberries mostly this season. The strawberries are struggling though with all the storms we’ve had lately. 😅

Back