How y'all doing?

doing somewhat good, could always be better

hope you all are doing good as well
Well awesome, indeed it could. Also things could be much worse so good is better.

Well thank you kindly friendly wolf! Happy to say I am. Life aint to bad. I hope you have day of most excellence with awesome surprises in store.

Pretty well, enjoying the weekend
Well cool! Yes weekends were made for just that me thinks may it get even more enjoyable. I hope you have a most excellent day!

I just noticed your little quote about your pup. That is most accurate. Dogs will always be loyal and never treat you in a poor fashion, and will always be there and be your friend. Plus with a dog you will know right away weather they like you or not. It is so easy to make friends with them when they know you are dog person, most often they will latch on and not leave you alone.They will also pick you out of a crowd. Dogs are so cool.

Well cool! Yes weekends were made for just that me thinks may it get even more enjoyable. I hope you have a most excellent day!

I just noticed your little quote about your pup. That is most accurate. Dogs will always be loyal and never treat you in a poor fashion, and will always be there and be your friend. Plus with a dog you will know right away weather they like you or not. It is so easy to make friends with them when they know you are dog person, most often they will latch on and not leave you alone.They will also pick you out of a crowd. Dogs are so cool.
I will have a amazing day/weekend thank you.

Yeah having my boy around me is the best feeling i could ever have.

I've always had a misconception about therapy and who needed it until listening to ZooTT episode about getting help. Opened my fucking eyes. I'll be sure to post something concerning the outcome once I've had a few sessions.

I've always had a misconception about therapy and who needed it until listening to ZooTT episode about getting help. Opened my fucking eyes. I'll be sure to post something concerning the outcome once I've had a few sessions.
I’ve never had any desire to go to therapy, although I can see why people would want to. Maybe I’ll give that podcast a listen to.

I’ve never had any desire to go to therapy, although I can see why people would want to. Maybe I’ll give that podcast a listen to.
Please do. Start from episode 1 and after a few days of binge listening your outlook will improve 10000%

It's Friday and I'm looking forward to starting therapy sessions in almost 2 weeks. I have high hopes they'll help me center my life and mind.
Well cool. May it and may you find inner peace and happiness. A most excllent day to you and for the rest of the week ahead.

I will have a amazing day/weekend thank you.

Yeah having my boy around me is the best feeling i could ever have.
Most excellent! Most welcome!

Indeed it would be. I get that way whenever I am around dogs. I love them they love me. Sadly I am not in the place or position to have one of my own a the moment.

Hey everybody!
Good day to yas!

Just wished to say I hope life is being your friend, happiness follows you and your loved ones everywhere you go, and that you are all in good health and spirits. May good luck and fortune smile on you always too. May you always find the love and companionship you crave and desire. Best of luck to yas and may you all have excellent days always.
Hi Valleyyote, thanks for the best wishes and continued happiness, same back to you. This is better late than never I guess. Doing good, getting a crash course in pbx's, and hanging out with horses for my weekly therapy. :) Dealing with the heat and biting flies of summer as usual. Cheers to you. :cool:

Hi Valleyyote, thanks for the best wishes and continued happiness, same back to you. This is better late than never I guess. Doing good, getting a crash course in pbx's, and hanging out with horses for my weekly therapy. :) Dealing with the heat and biting flies of summer as usual. Cheers to you. :cool:
Well hello and howdy! You are most welcome and thank you kindly! Hey no need for apologies. Any time is a good time. You replied that is what matters. Well awesome on the goodness and what the heck is pbx's pardon my ignorance. Well lucky you any time with horses is a good time. They will truly cures what ales you and give you a good laugh sometimes with their unique personalities. Never met a horse i did not like. :gsd_happysmile: Yeah we have already had some 90 degree days here in Washington state. We have three styles of biting flies here horse flies, deer flies, and littlt black flies. The deer flies and black flies are most annoying because they hit fast and fly fast. the hirse flies take their time to pick a spot so you can swat them much easier. They are also roughly three times the size of the other two maker a bigger target to aim at. My the heat not get to hot and may the flies not bite too much! Cheers to you too my friend!:gsd_laughing: May you have most excellent day and week to come! * Offers you some cool treats and drinks.*

Tired and annoyed. No idea why I'm up at 05:30 on a Sunday!
Hum Im usually up at 4 or 4:30 every day of the week after a decent nights sleep. I find my body can function on roughly 6 hours of sleep. If you are still up cause you did not fall alseep it might be few things. I have found being angry when I go to bed keeps me awake, caffeine after five, eating certain things after five, and my room being too warm. If all is in order I usually go lights out as soon as I get in bed. So you might try different things. I hope it all gets figured out so you can get the sleep you need. I hope you have a most awesome day and week ahead.:gsd_wink:

Well hello and howdy! You are most welcome and thank you kindly! Hey no need for apologies. Any time is a good time. You replied that is what matters. Well awesome on the goodness and what the heck is pbx's pardon my ignorance. Well lucky you any time with horses is a good time. They will truly cures what ales you and give you a good laugh sometimes with their unique personalities. Never met a horse i did not like. :gsd_happysmile: Yeah we have already had some 90 degree days here in Washington state. We have three styles of biting flies here horse flies, deer flies, and littlt black flies. The deer flies and black flies are most annoying because they hit fast and fly fast. the hirse flies take their time to pick a spot so you can swat them much easier. They are also roughly three times the size of the other two maker a bigger target to aim at. My the heat not get to hot and may the flies not bite too much! Cheers to you too my friend!:gsd_laughing: May you have most excellent day and week to come! * Offers you some cool treats and drinks.*
haha, PBX is a Private Branch Exchange, or in this case, a Nortel phone switch. Seems like all the senior telecom experts are retiring, but Northern Telecom's systems just keep running. Lucky me. haha. Ah yes, those yellow flies are bad down here in Florida, they buzz first, then go in for the attack. Drives Horses & humans alike crazy. According to R. Vavra, The black flies drink a liter of blood a day. Scary insects for sure. Have a wonderful day. :)

haha, PBX is a Private Branch Exchange, or in this case, a Nortel phone switch. Seems like all the senior telecom experts are retiring, but Northern Telecom's systems just keep running. Lucky me. haha. Ah yes, those yellow flies are bad down here in Florida, they buzz first, then go in for the attack. Drives Horses & humans alike crazy. According to R. Vavra, The black flies drink a liter of blood a day. Scary insects for sure. Have a wonderful day. :)
Ah I see. Lucky you indeed. Yeah I imagine they would be what with florida being the warm, humid place it is. Yeah they behave the same here and leave you with a nasty welt from the toxin they inject to thin your blood. On me they take days to go away. Truly they do, if a horses owner is smart they take measure to keep flies off their poor critters, no need for them to suffer. Fly masks and fly replents are a horses best friend. I can believe it, just watching how they pester humans and livestock. Indeed they are. Thank you kindly. I hope today is most wonderful for you!:gsd_agast:

Excited. I'm about to eat so many chicken dippers lol
Well who would not be at the prospect of such tasty treats? I hope they were as delicious as the pup anticipated. You make them sound so mouth watering. I hope you managed to get the sleep ypu desired. I also hope you have an awesome day!:gsd_laughing:

Happy! ^_^

Not familiar with that term. Are those like chicken strips? :unsure:
Well aint that truly awesome! It is the zen most of us are always striving for. Love your littl happy face there to emphasize the point. May it always be so and may you have most awesome day!:gsd_nervous:

@valleyyote I'm quite happy to see that you're being a beacon of positivity on here. If there is a god/goddess, he/she knows we need it.
I try. I find that being this way works best for all parties concerned. Yup. With the way things have been going to crap lately for sure the powers that be are pushing for folks to help each other in any way they can. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope you and yours are well and that you all have a most excellent day!:gsd_happysmile:

Back