How y'all doing?

valleyyote

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Hey everybody!
Good day to yas!

Just wished to say I hope life is being your friend, happiness follows you and your loved ones everywhere you go, and that you are all in good health and spirits. May good luck and fortune smile on you always too. May you always find the love and companionship you crave and desire. Best of luck to yas and may you all have excellent days always.

Thank-you, and good day to you as well.
Kind regards and best wishes, henceforward.
Most welcome and thank you lovely one!
Double thank you much appreciated!Awesome!
A most excellent day to yas!

Also thanks to all who liked or loved my post it too is much appreciated. May you all be well and may you al have most wonderful day!

To those that are mothers may you all have a most awesome mothers day and get to spend to some quality time with those that you love and hold dear to your hearts. Mothers are truly amazing and rarely get the credit and appreciation for all that they do.

Last edited:
Hey everybody!
Good day to yas!

Just wished to say I hope life is being your friend, happiness follows you and your loved ones everywhere you go, and that you are all in good health and spirits. May good luck and fortune smile on you always too. May you always find the love and companionship you crave and desire. Best of luck to yas and may you all have excellent days always.
Thanks Forrest (y)

Hey everybody!
Good day to yas!

May you have good fortune.

Sad for my wife.
A friend of hers is dying and thanks to the plague, she must die alone.... NO ONE is allowed in a hostpital to say goodbye, not even family, for the past 15 months.

Sad for my wife.
A friend of hers is dying and thanks to the plague, she must die alone.... NO ONE is allowed in a hospital to say goodbye, not even family, for the past 15 months.
Black plague caused by fleas? That one?

Thats rough. Why did it last so long?
I think you misunderstand.
Hospitals in BC are closed to visitors, period, due to covid for the past 15 months.
The wife's friend went in with a superbug infection (no one knows the source). She went south overnight and even on deaths door, her family is told "NO ENTRY!".
We Googled for leagal options, there are none. Apparently the majority of terminal patients due to the hospital restrictions are chosing to die at home rather than try for last-care at a hospital because of this.
Problem is the wife's friend was just a little ill when she went in. By the time they had a diagnoses, it was too late.

I think you misunderstand.
Hospitals in BC are closed to visitors, period, due to covid for the past 15 months.
The wife's friend went in with a superbug infection (no one knows the source). She went south overnight and even on deaths door, her family is told "NO ENTRY!".
We Googled for leagal options, there are none. Apparently the majority of terminal patients due to the hospital restrictions are chosing to die at home rather than try for last-care at a hospital because of this.
Problem is the wife's friend was just a little ill when she went in. By the time they had a diagnoses, it was too late.
That sounds like something thats very murky to get into. They could say safety reasons that the family cant come in

Hey everybody!
Good day to yas!

Never had a finer day, thank-you, and I hope you're well.
Kind regards and best wishes, henceforward.

Aww its the lovely @Kristy wishing me well how kind of you lass!
Truly awesome that you had a fine day. You are most welcome. Thank you I'm doing very well, everything is in order and I am fully vaccinated as of may 3 thanks to my tribe.

Aww thanks again! I wish the same to you and yours and hope nothing but the best for you all. Might I add you are looking stunning today and you smell lovely! :gsd_happysmile:

Aww its the lovely @Kristy wishing me well how kind of you lass!
Truly awesome that you had a fine day. You are most welcome. Thank you I'm doing very well, everything is in order and I am fully vaccinated as of may 3 thanks to my tribe.

Aww thanks again! I wish the same to you and yours and hope nothing but the best for you all. Might I add you are looking stunning today and you smell lovely! :gsd_happysmile:
Thank-you! I don't know why I haven't been following you, but I am now. Enjoy your day!

Most welcome oh beautiful one! Well thank you kindly for that most awesome compliment of the following! *Goes to playfully stock the kind lass and do whatever else might please her.* I shall do my best, and may you have much to enjoy about yours. * wonders of Kristy minds letting friendly, gentle, fwuffy critters rest in her lap?*:gsd_nerd:

Most welcome oh beautiful one! Well thank you kindly for that most awesome compliment of the following! *Goes to playfully stock the kind lass and do whatever else might please her.* I shall do my best, and may you have much to enjoy about yours. * wonders of Kristy minds letting friendly, gentle, fwuffy critters rest in her lap?*:gsd_nerd:
Any four-legged critter who'll fit on my lap is welcome!
I do require all two-legged critters to be female.
Thank-you for following!

Woke up annoyed this morning. For some reason, I had some really intense dreams last night where I was having a fight with a stranger. Hopefully my mood will lift

Nervous! Got an interview tomorrow morning.
Oo, good luck man! :gsd_grin:

Back