• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How many times have you swallowed cum? Zoo or human :)

Hmmm

Dog: once or twice, didn't like it the first time but the second was much better.
Horse: Again only got the chance todo that a few times, but liked it.
Human: Sorta lost count? It varies, some we're good some tasted awful.

I've been asked fww times about this in PM's. That's the one of these questions I don't wanna answer and prefer keep that experience for myself. But still is funny to see other ppl answers 😆

I wouldn’t even know what to estimate for either of them. The only human cum I’ve swallowed is my own. The only zoo cum I’ve swallowed is dogs, many dogs. I’ve definitely swallowed my own more because dogs usually go in my ass and I swallow mine for easy cleanup. But I definitely like dogs more, way more, I don’t like how chunky human cum is, dogs are smooth. As for the taste, I think usually dogs taste better as well, every once in a while though, I taste really good lol.

So many times i never counted
A mix of both would be perfect, the taste of dog's cum and the quantity of men's cum ^^

only ever human. swallowed my own many times, but only once from another person. hoping to do it a lot more. not really interested in swallowing animal cum though.

So many times i never counted
A mix of both would be perfect, the taste of dog's cum and the quantity of men's cum ^^
You mean human semen texture? because in quantity and taste, dog semen is far superior...I think you're talking about you'd wish a thicker sperm, but "dog water" is easier to swallow and you can stay enjoying it for a long time

off topic, but when my friend was popping their engagement to their familys at a get togeather, they came in the house each wearing matching T shirts that said the following.

She was wearing one with fake white drips on the chest that said, I Swallowed!
He was wearing one that said, I proposed!

Her mom was present, and when she read the shirt she about fainted, sat down, hyperventilated, etc.. The mom was very sheltered. She didn't even put togeather what both shirts meant engagement wise, until she calmed down and they explained it again.

it was priceless. The are both class clown types so it was perfect.

The only zoo cum I’ve swallowed is dogs. I definitely like dogs more, I don’t like how chunky human cum is, dogs are smooth. As for the taste, I think usually dogs taste better as well, every once in a while though I taste really good.
I totally forgot I’ve tasted cat cum lol. It gets third place because of how little there is. The taste isn’t bad but I’d still give it third. Usually I taste better but I have definitely tasted worse.

Back