• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How many times have you swallowed cum? Zoo or human :)

Just my own and a couple of times, I feel like human cum is nicer to play with than to swallow, but the comments here make me wonder how's dog cum taste like, would love to try

I Hate human cum... the smell repels me, I accidentaly tasted a friend and I hated it (I'm hetero but I was not really closed to sexual relations with men when I was a teen and the at the beginnig of my 20s), dog cum is a whole different story, I'm completely addicted to it ❤️
Sound like a classmate of mine when we first started experimenting he tried mine and was grossed out by the taste..

Dog cum - so many times that math does not have a symbol for it.
Human - Probably under 10. (wet moldy dishrag taste, only do it when you are horny enough to not notice or you have to clean up the evidence :D )
If you find them at symbol for the unknown very large number, let me know. I too need it for the number of times I’ve swallowed dog cum. For himan

I love the taste and feel of a cock in my mouth shooting sweet cum down my throat, and over many years I have swallowed many, many loads of human cum, but have never (yet) had the pleasure of swallowing dog cum, but I am absolutely ready and eager to feel and taste a dog cock in my mouth filling me with his delicious cum

I've swallowed cum around 100 times probably. I like to find strangers online for hookups and then when their cock is in my hands and mouth I start telling them about all the fetishes I have like sucking dog or age-play fantasies or experiences I had growing up with friends.

Most guys aren't into the dog/family/age-play kinks I like but it's fun making them cum while confessing to deviant stuff

I've swallowed cum around 100 times probably. I like to find strangers online for hookups and then when their cock is in my hands and mouth I start telling them about all the fetishes I have like sucking dog or age-play fantasies or experiences I had growing up with friends.

Most guys aren't into the dog/family/age-play kinks I like but it's fun making them cum while confessing to deviant stuff
Love it

one morning my friend walked in on me laying down on his couch with his pitbull standing over me and his hard cock spraying cum in my mouth and on my face. i had been able to jerk and suck him for more than an hour so when he came in i faked sleeping and he thought the dog was just being horny while i slept

it started while partying at one house where my friends female pitbull was in heat so when we arrived at the other friends house later that night his male unfixed pitbull wouldnt stop trying to hump everyone because he could smell the bitch in heat on us.

needless to say i stayed up late and because there was an attractive couple sleeping in the front room I jerked and sucked his pitbull in the kitchen but eventually said the hell with it and moved to the couch with the hot young couple sleeping 5-10 feet away across the living room.

heres a still of the last dog i was able to suck off cumming.

the owner let me jerk and suck him a half dozen times. his sister was the owner originally and i suspect she trained him because i had him cumming in my hand and mouth within 5 minutes of meeting him.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-08-02 21-53-13.png
    Screenshot from 2024-08-02 21-53-13.png
    447.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot from 2024-08-02 21-53-41.png
    Screenshot from 2024-08-02 21-53-41.png
    803 KB · Views: 28
Back