How many times can a dog mount in a day?

una ocacion por la pandemia me quede en casa de verano de papa fuera de la ciudad, era mas seguro, fumaba hierba tomaba vino y salia en bicileta por el busque, termine enganchda con los perros de la casa donde vivia, un pastor aleman y labrador dios! fumar hierba y tomar vino dulce mientras ellos te muentan! era lo mejor!
And now in plain English?

una ocacion por la pandemia me quede en casa de verano de papa fuera de la ciudad, era mas seguro, fumaba hierba tomaba vino y salia en bicileta por el busque, termine enganchda con los perros de la casa donde vivia, un pastor aleman y labrador dios! fumar hierba y tomar vino dulce mientras ellos te muentan! era lo mejor!
One time, due to the pandemic, I stayed at my dad's summer house outside the city, it was safer, I smoked weed, drank wine and went out on a bike through the search, I ended up hooked with the dogs of the house where I lived, a German shepherd and a Labrador god! smoke weed and drink sweet wine while they kill you! it was the best!

It might happen that a dog can easily mount twice in a day, but it depends on how he feels, the type of dog and the excitement he recieves.

I have two golden retrievers and they usually mount me twice a week, one after the other, but sometimes i notice that one of them is willing for more, so depending on needs , or if i'm busy , i make him wait a bit or give him what he is looking for.

It might happen that a dog can easily mount twice in a day, but it depends on how he feels, the type of dog and the excitement he recieves.

I have two golden retrievers and they usually mount me twice a week, one after the other, but sometimes i notice that one of them is willing for more, so depending on needs , or if i'm busy , i make him wait a bit or give him what he is looking for.
How much time can you give them? I mean, are you busy or are you at home all day?

In my experience, they’re happy with 1-2 and don’t want any more after that, but some dogs are really horny

Back