How Many People do You Chat With

I will say that it could also just be a case of a catfish. I’ve been messaged by at least 5 different people claiming to be girls that ended up admitting they were guys when I pressed them for any kind of proof. Maybe your ghosts could be some catfish that no longer can keep up the charade. In any case, I’m sorry for the negative experiences you’ve had. Sometimes you really can do everything right but still be told you’re wrong.
I was legitly asked what dog park was around my house and all I said was three sentences in a row I don't know, I might have to check, I've never been to one, and because I sent those three in a row I literally sent right after that so four sentences in a row I forgot that you don't talk a lot that's all I said and then bam blocked ghosted nothing else so you could be right because it came down to me literally looking for a dog park because the other party asked me to I didn't suggest it the other party literally asked me to look for a dog park around my house how was I being pushy when I was trying to answer the question that I was being asked that's all and now for some reason I come off as the asshole I love it

It is very hard to get your tone across when you are texting. It is a very fine line that hopefully you can bring clarity to or across in the true meaning.
That’s actually a great point. Sometimes a simple response can be seen as passive aggressive or be seen as just rude. It is hard to convey some times over text messaging without it sounding pushy to some people.

There’s definitely been a lot of ghosting. But I feel like that’s gonna be prevalent for any forum that is of this nature. Wether the ghosts are catfish or actual women who just lost interest through no fault of your own.
I will admit, there are times where I don't always know what to talk about, or might say the wrong thing without meaning to? But I still try at least when I do get chats. Not that it happens 😅😂

I was legitly asked what dog park was around my house and all I said was three sentences in a row I don't know, I might have to check, I've never been to one, and because I sent those three in a row I literally sent right after that so four sentences in a row I forgot that you don't talk a lot that's all I said and then bam blocked ghosted nothing else so you could be right because it came down to me literally looking for a dog park because the other party asked me to I didn't suggest it the other party literally asked me to look for a dog park around my house how was I being pushy when I was trying to answer the question that I was being asked that's all and now for some reason I come off as the asshole I love it
From that context I don’t see how that exactly could be pushy. But maybe it was a catfish, cold feet, or just they lost interest and wanted a reason to just dip out. You never know.

I will admit, there are times where I don't always know what to talk about, or might say the wrong thing without meaning to? But I still try at least when I do get chats. Not that it happens 😅😂
And there’s nothing wrong with letting a conversation naturally die off. If you run out of steam to keep it running, just let it sit for a bit and rebuild up some of that energy. If things kick back off, great. If not, that’s ok too. It’s ok to not have a perfect click with someone.

From that context I don’t see how that exactly could be pushy. But maybe it was a catfish, cold feet, or just they lost interest and wanted a reason to just dip out. You never know.
He made comments like "wish you were here" and then after not replying to him right away, he said "umm, okay."
Now he's following my posts and having his fit. All it's doing is verifying that my bad feeling was most likely right

It probably was cold feet I don't know we were talking for almost a week as you can see I'm just nice I do talk a lot I do but it had nothing to do with hey can we meet hey can we meet hey can we meet I did not say any of that I told this girl whenever she is ready that's fine and I was just trying to get to know her and make her feel comfortable but then it turned around and somehow I was the asshole after I was told to look for a place to meet in public cuz I told her that I will always meet in public to make that person feel comfortable 100%

I appreciate you responding and kind of seeing it on two sides because for some reason guys get blamed always for being the pushy ones and we never get our sides heard

It's just messed up when you think that the person is comfortable enough and they ask you to find a dog park so you can actually meet in person and when you respond back and then they block you it just defeats you because we all know what we're in here for we know we can't just go on a regular dating website and say hey I'm into this so it just takes all of your energy out of you when you literally get blocked for no reason and then they blame it on you

I appreciate your responses and your understanding in the situation thank you so much you put my mind at ease and I hope that you enjoy your night or day wherever you're at :)

He made comments like "wish you were here" and then after not replying to him right away, he said "umm, okay."
Now he's following my posts and having his fit. All it's doing is verifying that my bad feeling was most likely right
I see. So maybe some upset feelings of rejection because of not responding rapidly to that with an affirmation. We are all allowed to have our own timing for responding or for feeling certain ways on that kind of stuff. I myself sometimes do feel a bit odd when someone says that kind of stuff and it’s unwarranted or just weird timing. In the End it is up to you what you do with your time and your body.

I see. So maybe some upset feelings of rejection because of not responding rapidly to that with an affirmation. We are all allowed to have our own timing for responding or for feeling certain ways on that kind of stuff. I myself sometimes do feel a bit odd when someone says that kind of stuff and it’s unwarranted or just weird timing. In the End it is up to you what you do with your time and your body.
Exactly. I don't owe anyone anything and him now stalking my posts here to continue his fit is concerning.

I had a bad feeling and listened to it. I met up with someone from here and drove 4 hours to them, so cold feet def wasn't the issue.

It's just messed up when you think that the person is comfortable enough and they ask you to find a dog park so you can actually meet in person and when you respond back and then they block you it just defeats you because we all know what we're in here for we know we can't just go on a regular dating website and say hey I'm into this so it just takes all of your energy out of you when you literally get blocked for no reason and then they blame it on you
Well we all got our own timing for saying things and doing things. I can understand it being really frustrating looking for other people to meet with into this stuff and then a possible meetup disappears. But we just gotta come to terms with that being most of our lives. You may feel like you did everything right but there may have been a small thing here or there that just rubbed them the wrong way. You always gotta keep in mind that many girls on the internet deal with many assholes. And sometimes you may say something in kindness or sincerity that assholes say all the time. And it gives us a weird taste. Not really something you can help sadly.

Last edited:
Exactly. I don't owe anyone anything and him now stalking my posts here to continue his fit is concerning.

I had a bad feeling and listened to it. I met up with someone from here and drove 4 hours to them, so cold feet def wasn't the issue.
Well it does suck that we have to go with those gut feelings so often against what we want. We gotta protect ourselves over possible fun times. Hopefully you’ll be able to line something up with someone who better clicks with you soon.

Well it does suck that we have to go with those gut feelings so often against what we want. We gotta protect ourselves over possible fun times. Hopefully you’ll be able to line something up with someone who better clicks with you soon.
Things would have went differently if you would have just straight up told me hey this isn't going to work out it was nice meeting you instead of just ghosting people I mean isn't that a little immature too so we both kind of went the wrong way on how to end it

Things would have went differently if you would have just straight up told me hey this isn't going to work out it was nice meeting you instead of just ghosting people I mean isn't that a little immature too so we both kind of went the wrong way on how to end it
When someone goes someone I mean don't you have unresolved questions that you want to figure out why because I'm the type of person that if someone told me hey this isn't going to work out then I let it go but if I'm being ghosted and then I see the person chatting it makes you question what happened because a simple conversation of hey this isn't going to work out always works out better instead of someone just ghosting

I had a bad feeling and listened to it. I met up with someone from here and drove 4 hours to them, so cold feet def wasn't the issue

You can play the victim all you want because in this world people always side with the girls and not with the guys so were the assholes and you're the angels I get it.

Your attitude and constant harassing now isn't helping, dude

Just wait until you meet someone that has a dog that you're excited to finally be able to be with and then they ghost you let's see how you feel and don't tell me you're not going to feel the same way I do

Just wait until you meet someone that has a dog that you're excited to finally be able to be with and then they ghost you let's see how you feel and don't tell me you're not going to feel the same way I

I'm not even harassing you. I just hate how girls can ghost somebody but that's okay but when a guy does it he's an asshole I love how we live in this two-sided world

This literally all could have been avoided if you would have just talked to me I literally apologize yesterday explaining why I sent that one single message on how you don't talk much but you didn't respond because you blocked me before you even gave me a chance to talk to you that is what this is all about is your actions not mine yours you could have literally talked to me like a grown adult and this would have all been avoided but you literally had to make me go search why and it was literally over one sentence come on

This literally all could have been avoided if you would have just talked to me I literally apologize yesterday explaining why I sent that one single message on how you don't talk much but you didn't respond because you blocked me before you even gave me a chance to talk to you that is what this is all about is your actions not mine yours you could have literally talked to me like a grown adult and this would have all been avoided but you literally had to make me go search why and it was literally over one sentence come on

Dude....if the way you are shotgun posting is any indication of your PM interaction, I can understand why she ghosted. You need to take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. We're all here to meet people and discuss our zoo experiences, but you come off as very aggressive. I would probably ghost you too. Just saying. Ease up a bit. I get that your ego took a blow, but put yourself in the opposite shoes.

It's not even the ego it's the fact of you women literally ghost guys more often than normal and it's bullshit why do you think the trend of guys literally not giving me shit is going around now because we get fucked with more than you women will ever understand and at the end of the day we always become the assholes and you women are always the victims

Dude....if the way you are shotgun posting is any indication of your PM interaction, I can understand why she ghosted. You need to take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. We're all here to meet people and discuss our zoo experiences, but you come off as very aggressive. I would probably ghost you too. Just saying. Ease up a bit. I get that your ego took a blow, but put yourself in the opposite shoes.
I clearly made the right call. No way I'm giving a misogynist with an anger issue my time

This has happened so many times I have a dog I'm providing the dog and for some reason I have to be on my hands and knees like a good little boy doing everything I can and be the nicest person and do everything perfect but the girl is allowed to literally do whatever she wants and when she decides it and fuck it I'll just go to the person I mean it's getting ridiculous that guys literally have to be on their hands and knees with their mouth shut to make a girl feel comfortable but then the girl she can just fuck you I'm just going to ghost you cuz I'm not feeling it anymore

I clearly made the right call. No way I'm giving a misogynist with an anger issue my time
I don't have anger issues it's a fact of nice guys get shit on more than any other people in the whole world and that's what turns us into assholes because we literally do whatever we can to be nice and to make people feel comfortable but we are the first ones to get shit on

This has happened so many times I have a dog I'm providing the dog and for some reason I have to be on my hands and knees like a good little boy doing everything I can and be the nicest person and do everything perfect but the girl is allowed to literally do whatever she wants and when she decides it and fuck it I'll just go to the person I mean it's getting ridiculous that guys literally have to be on their hands and knees with their mouth shut to make a girl feel comfortable but then the girl she can just fuck you I'm just going to ghost you cuz I'm not feeling it anymore
Yeesh. Glad I listened to my gut 😬

It's not even the ego it's the fact of you women literally ghost guys more often than normal and it's bullshit why do you think the trend of guys literally not giving me shit is going around now because we get fucked with more than you women will ever understand and at the end of the day we always become the assholes and you women are always the victims

I'm not a female, first of all. lol Why does everyone think I am? Women ghost for a reason. Whether it's loss of interest or just not feeling it. Yeah, it sucks, but this reaction isn't warranted. Now how about letting this thread get back on track?

I have literally been on dates in my past that I have been told I am too nice and they just couldn't do it because they're used to assholes that's what makes nice guys turn into assholes because we always finish last we do everything we can to make someone smile or make them feel comfortable but at the end of the day we get shit on constantly and it drives us insane because it's like really I am telling you to have a good day I'm telling you to have a good night but I'm an asshole for saying that

I have literally been on dates in my past that I have been told I am too nice and they just couldn't do it because they're used to assholes that's what makes nice guys turn into assholes because we always finish last we do everything we can to make someone smile or make them feel comfortable but at the end of the day we get shit on constantly and it drives us insane because it's like really I am telling you to have a good day I'm telling you to have a good night but I'm an asshole for saying that
It doesn't matter I'm done with this place I've been on here for so many years and literally it's just nothing but dudes and girls that want to fulfill a fantasy but don't want to do anything with it this place literally is a waste of time I have realized for so many years because every girl that every guy I have talked to on here girls do the same thing they find one thing to go to guy or one thing to make an excuse not to meet the person and then they complain why can't I meet someone on here

Listen, I'm a nice guy, but I don't feel the need to constantly tell people I'm a nice guy. This is where the whole "nice guy" thing gets tossed out the window. You just aren't letting up.

Sometimes people ask bad and stupid questions that i do not even want to answer, the second problem is the language barrier.

It doesn't matter I'm done with this place I've been on here for so many years and literally it's just nothing but dudes and girls that want to fulfill a fantasy but don't want to do anything with it this place literally is a waste of time I have realized for so many years because every girl that every guy I have talked to on here girls do the same thing they find one thing to go to guy or one thing to make an excuse not to meet the person and then they complain why can't I meet someone on here

Years? You have 31 posts. I've been here 2 weeks and have 168. I think that says it all.

Yeesh. Glad I listened to my gut 😬
For you good luck I really hope that you find someone that you can feel comfortable with I mean no harm and I'm sorry that this got out of hand but all you could have literally done was just talk to me before you go to me you could have literally handled this way differently so you are as wrong as I am whether you like it or not you could have literally just talk to me but you didn't and I took this out of hand and I went too far with it and I apologize but I do hope that you find someone that you feel comfortable with and you fulfill your fantasy

Back