How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

The only time my girl truly shows she wants sex is during heat, and i can only tell when i pet her, because if i go anywhere near her hind quarters, she lifts her tail as high as it will go and contracts her vagina up and down. And if i touch it, shes off on a thrusting fit that only ends when she cums.
😍😍😍

My dog has a few ways. He will try to position himself so that my hand ends up on his sheath. If that fails for a long time, he tries to mount my leg or arm. And if that fails he will vocally complain about it. :D
His 'proper' way of asking for a suck is after we play for a while (I guess he sees it as foreplay), he will come to me and place his paw on my leg.
Then we have sex and when he has had enough, he lifts his left hind paw up to signal that. This usually happens as he is loosing erection. Those gestures are so precise and happen in very specific situations that I have good confidence I know what they mean.
;)

I can understand animal abuse and I think it is terrible. I don't want to get into a discussion on howe men can ascertain that a female dog is actually interested, and I really don't want to know either.

However, a male dog will let you know. My dog is a larger breed and knows he cannot do anything when other people are near. However, when alone, he will come up to me and just like others mentioned place his nuzzle against my crotch and push a bit, especially when standing. If I am sitting, he will often come up and put his paw on my shoulder, almost telling me he wants me to to go down for hem. When I'm on my bed, he will stand above me in a dominant position. If I don't comply and tell him off sternly, which means 'not now - bad timing', he will start growling a bit and push harder with his nozzle.
Once I do get out of my clothes (if I had any from the beginning) then he will have his penis very erect and very ready. In other words, I don't quite see how a human female with a male dog can be rape. It is taboo, maybe very naught and apparently illegal, but it is not rape and it is not abuse. It is a very mutual and sensual act. However, lawmakers would never understand that part.

Back