How are you feeling at the moment?

Liberated!

Never knew a zoo community existed when I first became a zoo. Got married young and when I finally made that discovery I felt like I couldn't be a part of it...like I was bound to something else that the other party was not a fan of.

Well I came out and the relationship is over but now I can be me. Be happy. Hopefully.

Depressed... Wife is leaving me.😰

Tired... I travel for work weekly.😒

Happy... Today is go home day!🥳

Lonely... I'd do anything to be with a woman right now (pegging me or riding me)🥰 or I meet someone who actually wants me 🤗

Horny... I'm missing bottoming out on my XL Flared Chance or my XL Flared Werehorse 🤤

PS
Any women out there wanna talk, even just talk, I'd love to chat. I'm trying to heal myself and break out ☺️

I most likely managed to kill my Fallout 4 game, especially my 638 hour long playthrough. Fun times :D

nah, thank you. I got over it and began reainstalling and beginning a new playthrough.....in a few hours, when I'm done with reinstalling, that is

nah, thank you. I got over it and began reainstalling and beginning a new playthrough.....in a few hours, when I'm done with reinstalling, that is
Sounds awesome! I hope it all goes smoothly for you. I love to watch folks play games.Know how frustrating crashes can be my brother is a gamer and computer wizz and deals with stuff like this. May it not do it again.

Back