Hii I don’t know where to start!

I WISH I KNEW HOW. i cant like follow anyone or message or anything :l
You must make ten posts in the general forums.Games, Personals and profile posts dont count.

That said, and for the other two newbs as well....

Welcome to the Barn, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head. The place is full of unexpected Snakes.

Still, glad you made it.😉

You must make ten posts in the general forums.Games, Personals and profile posts dont count.

That said, and for the other two newbs as well....

Welcome to the Barn, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head. The place is full of unexpected Snakes.

Still, glad you made it.😉
TYSM. i just needed to know how to get going! ive got it from here I’ll remember ur advice. much love <3

Helo! I don’t exactly know where to start here, but I’ve been a zoo for a while now, I’ve had a few animal partners and I would love to be a part of a bigger community like this I just dunno where to start! If anyone could help me out I would super appreciate it! I go by Taylor and I live in Kentucky :] thanks everyone!
Welcome

Helo! I don’t exactly know where to start here, but I’ve been a zoo for a while now, I’ve had a few animal partners and I would love to be a part of a bigger community like this I just dunno where to start! If anyone could help me out I would super appreciate it! I go by Taylor and I live in Kentucky :] thanks everyone!
Hello and welcome to the forum

Hey Taylor! Welcome 😊

Your pup is 🥰

Welcome! Just getting my footing here as well :) As others have said, many features are restricted until you have 10 normal (non games/personal) posts. You'll probably get there pretty quickly!

Handsome fella you have there! I haven't played with any pups in about a decade (that experience was during an internship across the country) after trying to repress these feelings and I've decided that I am comfortable with this part of me.

Welcome! Just getting my footing here as well :) As others have said, many features are restricted until you have 10 normal (non games/personal) posts. You'll probably get there pretty quickly!

Handsome fella you have there! I haven't played with any pups in about a decade (that experience was during an internship across the country) after trying to repress these feelings and I've decided that I am comfortable with this part of me.
Well hopefully you can again lol

How's your weekend going?

Hey Taylor' awesome introduction!

Happy to see more EDM like minded Zoo folks here!
I myself, go by the name Bird.

And besides Zoo I love The Disco Biscuits, String Cheese Incident and Louis The Child

How's your weekend going?
Pretty good. Helped my friend's son build his gaming PC from parts he got for xmas. And now I'm checking out zooville for a while and relaxing. And avoiding working on an annoying work problem. Haha. Really a wealth of knowledge and photos and stuff here - I'm like - wow! Haha.

How's your weekend going? =)

Pretty good. Helped my friend's son build his gaming PC from parts he got for xmas. And now I'm checking out zooville for a while and relaxing. And avoiding working on an annoying work problem. Haha. Really a wealth of knowledge and photos and stuff here - I'm like - wow! Haha.

Nice that sounds like fun . I'm doing ok .

Are you m or f? Lol

Hi welcome!! Couple from Tx here! And crazy thing I’m also Taylor☺️

Cute doggie

Back