Hii I don’t know where to start!

RaveRat

Tourist
Helo! I don’t exactly know where to start here, but I’ve been a zoo for a while now, I’ve had a few animal partners and I would love to be a part of a bigger community like this I just dunno where to start! If anyone could help me out I would super appreciate it! I go by Taylor and I live in Kentucky :] thanks everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_7605.jpeg
    IMG_7605.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 94
Helo! I don’t exactly know where to start here, but I’ve been a zoo for a while now, I’ve had a few animal partners and I would love to be a part of a bigger community like this I just dunno where to start! If anyone could help me out I would super appreciate it! I go by Taylor and I live in Kentucky :] thanks everyone!
the first step is too hide your appearance
because showing your face would put you at risk

Welcome! I'm new to all of this as well and have never had any experiences. But if you're looking for a friend and someone to chat with please feel free to hit met up!!!

Welcome! I'm new to all of this as well and have never had any experiences. But if you're looking for a friend and someone to chat with please feel free to hit met up!!!
I WISH I KNEW HOW. i cant like follow anyone or message or anything :l

I think you have to send out a handful of posts before that feature is activated! I haven't been here that long but am trying to participate widely and can message and like now

I think you have to send out a handful of posts before that feature is activated! I haven't been here that long but am trying to participate widely and can message and like now
Were you making actual posts or just replying?? I’m in the same boat

ohhh ok that makes sense i literally just got here lol. thanks

Is your pup a boy?

Welcome from Central Kentucky

I used to be a reader on BF! Then I lost my account and repressed this part of me. Flash forward to now, I’ve come to terms with my pleasures and want to explore myself
I loved BF, still working on finding a real experience though

Back