• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi, I am a new zoogirl on the forum

Hi, I am Helena, nickname Hely, 36 yo, a Greek girl from Turkey. Single Mom and divorced
I love Zoophilia and ZooFun with Dogs, Ponies, Horses and Donkeys.
I love Animals and I am in love and sexual relationship with my Rottweiler Caesar.
I had fun with other Animals as well. My vote for Bestiality.
I am here to meet open minded people, Zoolovers
Hello Helena. I Wish I could move to the EU sometimes. It seems that there are a lot more women there that love zoophilia. Would you say that is somewhat accurate?

Hi, I am Helena, nickname Hely, 36 yo, a Greek girl from Turkey. Single Mom and divorced
I love Animals and I am in love and sexual relationship with my Rottweiler Caesar.
Welcome Helena!

Hi Helena and wellcome to this forum. I hope you will enjoy here.

Welcome feel free to message me in the dm

Hi Helena, you will love it on here, there are some really lovely and interesting people here that I'm sure you will get to know over time.
If you love reading erotic stories you will find there are some excellent authors who post some really hot erotic material, as well as some very interesting fantasy.
Heyy could you tell me where to look or name them I’ve been here too for nearly a week and it’s all very new to me?

Welcome to the site. SoCal Cpl here

Heyy could you tell me where to look or name them I’ve been here too for nearly a week and it’s all very new to me?
Omg there are so many talented authors on this site alone, all you need to do is check out the story section and browse through to find what ever style of writing you enjoy, personally one of my favourite writers is Julie she goes under Shady lady on this site as well as various other sites, her ability to draw you into her created scenes is almost magical, if you don't need at least one change of underwear while reading her stories .. I would guess you are not wearing any lol.

?? thank you sweetie will take a look but where is the story section? Only found groups and threads (I’m still new to this site so that’s the issue)

?? thank you sweetie will take a look but where is the story section? Only found groups and threads (I’m still new to this site so that’s the issue)
Just click on the forum section, scroll down until you see stories and writing , open it and chose stories of either women and animals or men etc.
There is a huge selection, I regularly check out any new stories, some are by new authors depending on what you like just browse through, I'm sure you being on this site many of the naughty ones won't offend you lol.
I've attempted to write myself but not anywhere as good as some that post here.

@kinkysara isn't that the truth years of great literary works for people like us to enjoy cheers LL
Omg there are so many talented authors on this site alone, all you need to do is check out the story section and browse through to find what ever style of writing you enjoy, personally one of my favourite writers is Julie she goes under Shady lady on this site as well as various other sites, her ability to draw you into her created scenes is almost magical, if you don't need at least one change of underwear while reading her stories .. I would guess you are not wearing any lol.

@kinkysara isn't that the truth years of great literary works for people like us to enjoy cheers LL
There is definitely some hidden talent, I honestly believe some of these wonderful authors have the ability to write and publish books that potentially could be best sellers, mmm maybe not as raunchy and erotic as they post here but certainly a little tamer and erotic. Julie definetly has that special touch and ability to tame and write stories that could be suitably called romance with a dash or erotica, only those of us whose minds have wandered into this wonderful world would read her hidden undertones .

There is definitely some hidden talent, I honestly believe some of these wonderful authors have the ability to write and publish books that potentially could be best sellers, mmm maybe not as raunchy and erotic as they post here but certainly a little tamer and erotic. Julie definetly has that special touch and ability to tame and write stories that could be suitably called romance with a dash or erotica, only those of us whose minds have wandered into this wonderful world would read her hidden undertones .
How do I look for Julie’s story’s is the a search bar somewhere or do you know her zv name?

Think I found it shady_lady_julie right?

Welcum!

Howdy! My DMs are open if you ever wanna chat ?

Back