• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi, I am a new zoogirl on the forum

Hi, I am Helena, nickname Hely, 36 yo, a Greek girl from Turkey. Single Mom and divorced
I love Zoophilia and ZooFun with Dogs, Ponies, Horses and Donkeys.
I love Animals and I am in love and sexual relationship with my Rottweiler Caesar.
I had fun with other Animals as well. My vote for Bestiality.
I am here to meet open minded people, Zoolovers
Lovely

Hi, I am Helena, nickname Hely, 36 yo, a Greek girl from Turkey. Single Mom and divorced
I love Animals and I am in love and sexual relationship with my Rottweiler Caesar.
Kalispera ti kanis? ;)

Wel
Welcum

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Enjoy your time here

welcome, feel free to chat and message

Welcome and have fun!

Hi Helena, you will love it on here, there are some really lovely and interesting people here that I'm sure you will get to know over time.
If you love reading erotic stories you will find there are some excellent authors who post some really hot erotic material, as well as some very interesting fantasy.

Hi Helena! Have a good time in our community, You will find lot of nice and lovely people here. Best regards from UK!

Meg

Welcome lady?

Nice to meet yo Helena!

Welcome!
btw nice Profile-Pic

Welcome

Welcome! I'm glad you found this place! I'm new here too and its always nice to meet like minded people. I hope you have a great time and hopefully we can hear a story or two from you!

Back