• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi, I am a new zoogirl on the forum

helenazoo

Tourist
Hi, I am Helena, nickname Hely, 36 yo, a Greek girl from Turkey. Single Mom and divorced
I love Zoophilia and ZooFun with Dogs, Ponies, Horses and Donkeys.
I love Animals and I am in love and sexual relationship with my Rottweiler Caesar.
I had fun with other Animals as well. My vote for Bestiality.
I am here to meet open minded people, Zoolovers

Hi, I am Helena, nickname Hely, 36 yo, a Greek girl from Turkey. Single Mom and divorced
I love Animals and I am in love and sexual relationship with my Rottweiler Caesar.
Welcome Helena, May you find a Community and friends here.

Thanks, I am sure I would
Word of advice though, Don't give out any personal info and "Do Not" Trust just anyone, get to know people well before you ever take that chance of getting close to anyone from online, whether here or any other site. Just some friendly advice from The Goat.

Hello and welcome to the forum

w
welcome and hope you have a wonderful time on here

Welcome to the Tipi, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head. Glad you made it.?

welcome!! :> i love your wide range of preferences! so hot <3

Back