• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi from the UK

Hi everyone,

Joined here a good while ago but due to external issues I’ve not been on or properly introduced myself.

I’m 46/f from Essex in the UK and I’d look to chat and get to know people who understand what I feel about Animal love.

I’d really love to hear from other members who are UK based so I don’t feel like I’m alone in my desires. Even if you aren’t from the UK I’d love to chat.

My desire began when I was young, I had a male dog who woke me in the middle of the night with his nose between my legs and going to town with his tongue. To this day nothing compares to the feeling of a dog’s tongue and the climax it brings. I’ve never done anything further than this but I am desperate to experience being taken completely my a dog.

my current dog is crazy about licking me raw but I’ve half-heartedly tried to get more from him but he’s not interested.

My dream is to chat with others and maybe build a connection with others who can help and guide me in getting the fulfilment I desire.

As a newbie I won’t be able to reply to private messages just now but please feel free to introduce yourself.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Peace J x
I was in London in June. Hope to be back there soon.

Hi everyone,

Joined here a good while ago but due to external issues I’ve not been on or properly introduced myself.

I’m 46/f from Essex in the UK and I’d look to chat and get to know people who understand what I feel about Animal love.

I’d really love to hear from other members who are UK based so I don’t feel like I’m alone in my desires. Even if you aren’t from the UK I’d love to chat.

My desire began when I was young, I had a male dog who woke me in the middle of the night with his nose between my legs and going to town with his tongue. To this day nothing compares to the feeling of a dog’s tongue and the climax it brings. I’ve never done anything further than this but I am desperate to experience being taken completely my a dog.

my current dog is crazy about licking me raw but I’ve half-heartedly tried to get more from him but he’s not interested.

My dream is to chat with others and maybe build a connection with others who can help and guide me in getting the fulfilment I desire.

As a newbie I won’t be able to reply to private messages just now but please feel free to introduce yourself.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Peace J x
Hi, welcome to the community, from a UK resident also.

Back