• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi from the UK

Hey thanks for the message.

I’d definitely like to connect and chat. Hopefully, soon I’ll be good to go.

X

Hey There,
Thanks for the message. I love Denmark. Spent many holidays there as a kid.

I’m happy to chat regardless of location. I’m eager to connect with people all over the world. 😊
Sent You a DM <3

Hi everyone,

Joined here a good while ago but due to external issues I’ve not been on or properly introduced myself.

I’m 46/f from Essex in the UK and I’d look to chat and get to know people who understand what I feel about Animal love.

I’d really love to hear from other members who are UK based so I don’t feel like I’m alone in my desires. Even if you aren’t from the UK I’d love to chat.

My desire began when I was young, I had a male dog who woke me in the middle of the night with his nose between my legs and going to town with his tongue. To this day nothing compares to the feeling of a dog’s tongue and the climax it brings. I’ve never done anything further than this but I am desperate to experience being taken completely my a dog.

my current dog is crazy about licking me raw but I’ve half-heartedly tried to get more from him but he’s not interested.

My dream is to chat with others and maybe build a connection with others who can help and guide me in getting the fulfilment I desire.

As a newbie I won’t be able to reply to private messages just now but please feel free to introduce yourself.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Peace J x
Hey, from the same area as you ☺️ welcome to the community and thanks for your introduction! Would love to chat with you when you can

Hi everyone,

Joined here a good while ago but due to external issues I’ve not been on or properly introduced myself.

I’m 46/f from Essex in the UK and I’d look to chat and get to know people who understand what I feel about Animal love.

I’d really love to hear from other members who are UK based so I don’t feel like I’m alone in my desires. Even if you aren’t from the UK I’d love to chat.

My desire began when I was young, I had a male dog who woke me in the middle of the night with his nose between my legs and going to town with his tongue. To this day nothing compares to the feeling of a dog’s tongue and the climax it brings. I’ve never done anything further than this but I am desperate to experience being taken completely my a dog.

my current dog is crazy about licking me raw but I’ve half-heartedly tried to get more from him but he’s not interested.

My dream is to chat with others and maybe build a connection with others who can help and guide me in getting the fulfilment I desire.

As a newbie I won’t be able to reply to private messages just now but please feel free to introduce yourself.

Peace J x
Hi there and welcome to the site hope you have a good time

Hi everyone,

Peace J x
Hello and welcome 🙏🏻

Hi everyone,

Peace J x
Hello and welcome. Feel free to dm me if you want

Hi everyone,

Peace J x
Hello, justagirly :)

Hello and welcome! Here you will find a lot of useful information and advices, so you can go further, explore, discover and provoke your fantasies.
As i lost my old profile, I'm a new member and still cannot send messages.

Welcum , Herts here.... dm me if you want to chat. no pressure, just happy to make friends and talk about anything really...

Hi everyone,

Peace J x
Uk also, feel free to pm if you are able x

Hi everyone,

Peace J x
Hiya I'm from Dorset J. Anytime you want to chat, just private message me if and when you can..

Little bit late but welcome in ZV community. I hope You enjoying with posting here 🤗

Hi everyone,

Peace J x
30 m, from USA here. Would love to chat and explore our kink together 😉 you’re definitely not alone

Back