• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Hi from the UK

justagirly

Tourist
Hi everyone,

Joined here a good while ago but due to external issues I’ve not been on or properly introduced myself.

I’m 46/f from Essex in the UK and I’d look to chat and get to know people who understand what I feel about Animal love.

I’d really love to hear from other members who are UK based so I don’t feel like I’m alone in my desires. Even if you aren’t from the UK I’d love to chat.

My desire began when I was young, I had a male dog who woke me in the middle of the night with his nose between my legs and going to town with his tongue. To this day nothing compares to the feeling of a dog’s tongue and the climax it brings. I’ve never done anything further than this but I am desperate to experience being taken completely my a dog.

my current dog is crazy about licking me raw but I’ve half-heartedly tried to get more from him but he’s not interested.

My dream is to chat with others and maybe build a connection with others who can help and guide me in getting the fulfilment I desire.

As a newbie I won’t be able to reply to private messages just now but please feel free to introduce yourself.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Peace J x

Hiya and welcome!

I'm happy you're here introducing yourself now that you are able, I'm sure you'll end up having a lot of positive interactions.

I'm UK based myself, so already there's you go, not alone at all in your desires or in your physical location.

That sounds like quite the experience and it's no wonder it's been on your mind hoping for more since then. If ever there was a place to try to expand on that experience then this is the one! Heartbreaking that your current boy isn't fulfilling that desire fully for you, but it sounds like he's treating you well otherwise!

Once your messeges are avialable (this didn't take long for me at all!) please don't be a stranger, I am more than happy to chat with you and build that connection you're hoping for.

Welcome once again!

Hiya and welcome!

I'm happy you're here introducing yourself now that you are able, I'm sure you'll end up having a lot of positive interactions.

I'm UK based myself, so already there's you go, not alone at all in your desires or in your physical location.

That sounds like quite the experience and it's no wonder it's been on your mind hoping for more since then. If ever there was a place to try to expand on that experience then this is the one! Heartbreaking that your current boy isn't fulfilling that desire fully for you, but it sounds like he's treating you well otherwise!

Once your messeges are avialable (this didn't take long for me at all!) please don't be a stranger, I am more than happy to chat with you and build that connection you're hoping for.

Welcome once again!
Hey thanks for the message.

I’d definitely like to connect and chat. Hopefully, soon I’ll be good to go.

X
Welcome to the Zoo :devilish:

I'm sadly in ?? Denmark - hope you may finde what you are looking for
Hey There,
Thanks for the message. I love Denmark. Spent many holidays there as a kid.

I’m happy to chat regardless of location. I’m eager to connect with people all over the world. ?

Hiya and welcome!

Welcome once again!
Not sure how I’d know if I’m free to chat in private either ?

Not sure how I’d know if I’m free to chat in private either ?
Haha that makes sense they don't exactly tell you when you can! Just keep chatting on public posts like this and eventually you'll get the ability to message people from their profiles!
I just checked yours and the message button isn't there for me yet so there's still a little bit to go, but that's the best way to check! You got this :gsd_wink:

Haha that makes sense they don't exactly tell you when you can! Just keep chatting on public posts like this and eventually you'll get the ability to message people from their profiles!
I just checked yours and the message button isn't there for me yet so there's still a little bit to go, but that's the best way to check! You got this :gsd_wink:
Hahahaha thanks I’ll keep replying. Bedtime now though. Hopefully I’ll speak to you tomorrow. Then maybe I’ll have gained some message power lol.

Thanks for replying. X

Hahahaha thanks I’ll keep replying. Bedtime now though. Hopefully I’ll speak to you tomorrow. Then maybe I’ll have gained some message power lol.

Thanks for replying. X
Haha it's all good, you get your sleep! A girl needs her rest, and for that matter so does this guy but do as I say not as I do!
Enjoy your night, sleep well!

Welcome K9 sister. Always good to have another female enthusiast. You find most of us experienced sisters happy to share information just DM.

Hey there, welcome to the site. I'm male, and also from UK In SW London. I'd be more than happy to chat more anytime x

Hi everyone,

Joined here a good while ago but due to external issues I’ve not been on or properly introduced myself.

I’m 46/f from Essex in the UK and I’d look to chat and get to know people who understand what I feel about Animal love.

I’d really love to hear from other members who are UK based so I don’t feel like I’m alone in my desires. Even if you aren’t from the UK I’d love to chat.

My desire began when I was young, I had a male dog who woke me in the middle of the night with his nose between my legs and going to town with his tongue. To this day nothing compares to the feeling of a dog’s tongue and the climax it brings. I’ve never done anything further than this but I am desperate to experience being taken completely my a dog.

my current dog is crazy about licking me raw but I’ve half-heartedly tried to get more from him but he’s not interested.

My dream is to chat with others and maybe build a connection with others who can help and guide me in getting the fulfilment I desire.

As a newbie I won’t be able to reply to private messages just now but please feel free to introduce yourself.

Peace J x
Welcome to the wigwam, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Welcome to the wigwam, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.
Thank you so much. I definitely have my guard up and I won’t be rushing.

I’ve been made to feel so welcome already. I’m looking forward to finally being with people who understand me and won’t judge me negatively.

Hi everyone,

Peace J x
Hi there and welcome to the forum. There's alot of nice people on here with lots of good advice.

Its also possible to meet up with owners from here as I did and had alot of fun.

Have fun and stay safe.x

Hi everyone,

Peace J x

Back