Hello! 25 f So happy to meet you all!!!!

Hello to you too. ❤️ Better late than never right? 🤭 Thank you. I’m sure your husky is just stubborn because he knows he can get away with it with you. 😂 If that’s him in your pfp, he’s a lil hottie. ❤️
He really does know he can get away with anything. Anytime the wife or I are walking him, someone will stop their car in the street just to tell us how beautiful he is. I’m pretty sure it’s gone straight to his head.

Hello all you wonderful people! I’m so extremely excited to be here! Where to start… I’m 25, female, and I live in the middle of absolute nowhere USA. I’ve been into animals for pretty much forever. I had a family lab mix dog that was my first boyfriend and lover for many many years. Sadly he past away after a long, happy, and healthy 16 years with my family. We haven’t gotten any new pets since and he passed in 2018.

I’m so glad I discovered this site and I hope to someday add some lovely zoo content when I find another pet boyfriend. For now, I can share some fun pictures of my current favorite horse dildo. I took some videos of me playing with it as well due to being so excited about finding this community but not sure if it’s cool to post them in here.
Welcome! you’re pictures look amazing. I’m a very experienced owner I’d love to chat sometime

Hi, great start on ZV forum! Enjoy posting here, community is full of great content so You will not be disappointed. Best regards 😘

Meg

Hii, welcome to zv!!
🤭 Thank you.

He really does know he can get away with anything. Anytime the wife or I are walking him, someone will stop their car in the street just to tell us how beautiful he is. I’m pretty sure it’s gone straight to his head.
He probably does know how beautiful he is. I’m so jelly.

Hi. Do you like English guys? Feel free to fall in love with me x
I do like English or really any type of person. Not looking to fall in love tho. 😅

Welcome! you’re pictures look amazing. I’m a very experienced owner I’d love to chat sometime
Thank you so much. Sure thing.

I saw your thread and the number of responses and thought, wow, this girl is popular, and then I saw it was you, MZW! lol Well yeah, a young thang like yourself that is nice to everyone is going to have a lot of responses! lol

I saw your thread and the number of responses and thought, wow, this girl is popular, and then I saw it was you, MZW! lol Well yeah, a young thang like yourself that is nice to everyone is going to have a lot of responses! lol
lol. It’s funny that I introduced myself like over a month ago and I still get people saying welcome to me. People who have less posts than I do lol. I feel like at this point I’ve basically been here for years.

Hello all you wonderful people! I’m so extremely excited to be here! Where to start… I’m 25, female, and I live in the middle of absolute nowhere USA. I’ve been into animals for pretty much forever. I had a family lab mix dog that was my first boyfriend and lover for many many years. Sadly he past away after a long, happy, and healthy 16 years with my family. We haven’t gotten any new pets since and he passed in 2018.

I’m so glad I discovered this site and I hope to someday add some lovely zoo content when I find another pet boyfriend. For now, I can share some fun pictures of my current favorite horse dildo. I took some videos of me playing with it as well due to being so excited about finding this community but not sure if it’s cool to post them in here.
I hope you're meeting lots of cool people and making great friends. Thanks for all the content

Hi and welcome, gorgeous! I’m new here too! I’m a 29 y/o lesbian and MTF trans. Would love to see more of you if you’re willing to post stuff someday! :)

Cute pics by the way! Wish that was a dog cock you had in your mouth though, hehe ;)

Hi and welcome, gorgeous! I’m new here too! I’m a 29 y/o lesbian and MTF trans. Would love to see more of you if you’re willing to post stuff someday! :)

Cute pics by the way! Wish that was a dog cock you had in your mouth though, hehe ;)
Howdy howdy. Thank you. 🤭 I have posted a decent few things on the forum so far. Nothing too crazy. You can find my links in my signature. You can also find them if you click my profile, go to my About Me section and my links are at the bottom. I also have some random stuff posted on my profile page.

Howdy howdy. Thank you. 🤭 I have posted a decent few things on the forum so far. Nothing too crazy. You can find my links in my signature. You can also find them if you click my profile, go to my About Me section and my links are at the bottom. I also have some random stuff posted on my profile page.
Thanks love <3 You're super hot! I appreciate the help with the rules and read them like you said! :) Loved all of your videos <3

Thanks love <3 You're super hot! I appreciate the help with the rules and read them like you said! :) Loved all of your videos <3
Thank you. 😁 No problem. It’s just good to keep the rules in mind before posting any content or possible sharing any stories of experiences you had or any stuff you’d want to try. One little detail can get a comment deleted or get you in trouble so just be mindful.

Back