Have you told anyone about being into zoophlia?

I sadly have never really had the chance to come out at any point most of my friends are avidly against my sexuality and it's honestly taking a toll on my mental health. I wish I could just talk to some friends and not have to worry about filtering myself.
You can make friends on here. I'd sit and have a coffee and chat with you if you were local. From the sound of it. You need some Zoo friends to hang with locally. Try looking in the personals section on here for your area and try to make a friend. Don,t let the people around you bring you down. It's YOUR LIFE you have to live it your own way. hope you get some relief from your troubles.

You can make friends on here. I'd sit and have a coffee and chat with you if you were local. From the sound of it. You need some Zoo friends to hang with locally. Try looking in the personals section on here for your area and try to make a friend. Don,t let the people around you bring you down. It's YOUR LIFE you have to live it your own way. hope you get some relief from your troubles.
I'm actually working on being more active so I can actually DM people in my area I've made one or two posts for Zoo friends in my area. No real luck so far I usually get ghosted after a bit.

I'm actually working on being more active so I can actually DM people in my area I've made one or two posts for Zoo friends in my area. No real luck so far I usually get ghosted after a bit.
Well just keep active on here and chat and maybe a real friend will come along someday. Me I just come here for the Comraderie and a place to chat with people like myself and I just LOVE there "Fun&Games section. Im hooked on that.

I sadly have never really had the chance to come out at any point most of my friends are avidly against my sexuality and it's honestly taking a toll on my mental health. I wish I could just talk to some friends and not have to worry about filtering myself.
If there's any way possible I'd be happy to talk with you I know the feeling it makes it difficult it took me many years to find someone trustable enough to be able to talk to you about this now I have to good friends that not are into it but our understandable with it one she says she may be interested more into it but message me direct if you need to talk be happy to talk one thing no up front I spend a lot of time in the mountains so I don't always have a signal it might take me a day or two to get back to you

If there's any way possible I'd be happy to talk with you I know the feeling it makes it difficult it took me many years to find someone trustable enough to be able to talk to you about this now I have to good friends that not are into it but our understandable with it one she says she may be interested more into it but message me direct if you need to talk be happy to talk one thing no up front I spend a lot of time in the mountains so I don't always have a signal it might take me a day or two to get back to you
I can't DM people on this site just yet as I haven't been active enough for the Mods/Zooville Gods to grant me that privilege, but I do have a telegram that you can find on my profile.

I can't DM people on this site just yet as I haven't been active enough for the Mods/Zooville Gods to grant me that privilege, but I do have a telegram that you can find on my profile.
I'm not sure how you don't know this, but it's against ZV rules to publicly post an alternative means of communication such as email, Telegram, chat, etc. You can give someone that info in a DM, but it can't be posted publicly.

My parents believe it or not. And a close friend who is now no longer a close friend because I told them about some of my other interests and I was shamed hard by them so I've pulled back.

I have discussed it with 4 partners in the past and 1 person I just met the once. That 1, we had a great time discussing it for a few days but nothing further developed.

The first was interested and very open to it but it was not possible for us to try at the time. We were swingers and very open otherwise so it made sense.

The second was disgusted by it but nonetheless accepting. The third thought it was strange but she was also accepting. The fourth was open to discussing it and potentially trying it one day, but really only to make me happy which kind of ruined the whole idea for me as it's something that I feel should bring genuine pleasure and happiness to all involved.

I think overall that's a good record. All of the partners I've told have at the least respected it as long as I respect their opinion and feelings. Hoping one day to finally meet the one that might want to go that step further.

No. I'll only ever come out to someone if I know that they're also intrested in it. My dream is to meet a female (human) partner that is also into it
Exactly the same here, I wish to meet a human female to have a real relationship with that is already into this taboo

I haven't told anyone else, but my now Ex-Best Friend. He and I told each other EVERYTHING! He even told me some stuff that would get him Cancelled, but he judged me anyways. I felt comfortable enough to tell him, the same week that I came to terms with my Zoo-sexuality and I had assumed that because of the things he told me about himself, that I could trust and rely on him to support me in return. Obviously, he decided to end our friendship instead, he hasn't told anyone or turned me in...I am guessing because of the things he's told me, that he doesn't want me to say to anyone.
So I understand the feeling of telling someone close to you and having them choose to end a relationship instead.
What do you mean by cancelled? Yeah, sounds like your situation is similar to mine. :( It's the most shocking when someone who you have a ton of trust in breaks that.

I had an argument with a friend about the ethics of zoo, and despite him having a bestiality fetish he just "didn't get" the zoo lifestyle or anything. He even bashed it honestly, he was not really supportive. He doesnt know im into zoo lifestyle, but he also is kind of a POS so he wont ever know! I scrapped by the skin of my teeth out of the argument, but never again will I be that open about it unless i know for sure. Be careful out there!

Personally, I've only told one other person about me being a zoophile. I'm happy to say as it turns out he turned out to be a zoophile as well. I've hinted at it with another person but he didn't pick up on it I don't think l.

My gf knows it since one year.
She wants me to make a therapy…
I really don‘t know how to handle this Situation, because i‘m Adrian to Go to an unknown Person to Talk about things which are deadly die my job and Mandy relationships….

Yes, I did, with a partner. Needless to say, it did not turn out very well. I was shamed for my interest. I was really forced to push it under the rug and keep it hidden. We are no longer together, she and I broke up for other reasons as well but this one hurt. Very cautious now and don't get into it with anyone. So this is really nice to have other to talk to about this.

Yes, I told someone for the first time about a month and a half ago. It was the hardest thing that I have ever done but to my surprise it didn't bother her. Not only that but I think that she is starting to have much interest as well. Never thought that I could be this lucky.

Back