Have you ever...

Yes I came very close once. Was held under by current for almost a minute after flipping a kayak in a river

HYE watched anyone fuck your partner

Yes at a bar. And I ended up taking her home and having sex on my living room floor

HYE wanted to fuck one of your friends mom or dad?

lol umm idk that seems kind of vague, what is too much? I guess so since I have gotten into precarious predicaments because I wanted another orgasm (but in my defense I think everyone would agree that the first is always the worst).

Have you ever thought you have been caught masturbating?

Well, I used to take a nap after masturbating, so does that count? lol

HYE had a dream so fucked up that you questioned how your brain could possibly think it up? lol
nearly everytime

HYE done something really illegal? (zoo or driving over the speelimit dont count)

Yes. And I was, indeed, lost. Had to bust out the old map and compass to get back to the trail!

Have you ever flashed a stranger in public?

Does it count if I changed way out in the wilderness where there was no one for a couple miles? I’ve also changed in my car a few times.

Have you ever had a platonic cuddle buddy?

This might date me a bit but yes! Also used the later cd versions.

Have you ever had sex with more than one person or animal in less than 24 hours?

This might date me a bit but yes! Also used the later cd versions.

Have you ever had sex with more than one person or animal in less than 24 hours?
That's funny; I was just asked this question on Facebook dating! Well, not the animal part...lol
Not that I can remember but my memory really sucks!

HYE, been to a nudist resort?

I haven’t but would like to try. Have done Finnish sauna and followed the customary dress code though.

Have you ever experienced casual nudity with a group of friends?

Yes, my house was the designated nudist home cause at the time i was the only one who didnt live with my parents.

Back