Have you ever...

No, and short of having an army with me I probably won't. Too dangerous.

HYE wanted to travel to every continent if you could afford to?

Yes

HYE had to flee the camping site in the middle of the night, because of forest fire starting nearby?

i used one enough time but i can't really remember a moment i hurt myself so i think no

HYE Tried to make youtube video's?
I tried uploading a clip from comedy show once, but it got flagged and removed for violating their TOS almost instantly.

HYE had a friend or acquaintance try to recruit you into Amway or any other kind pyramid scheme?

I tried uploading a clip from comedy show once, but it got flagged and removed for violating their TOS almost instantly.

HYE had a friend or acquaintance try to recruit you into Amway or any other kind pyramid scheme?
More than once! >_<

HYE forgot to remove the metal twist tie from a bag before putting it in the microwave? :eek:🔥

More than once! >_<

HYE forgot to remove the metal twist tie from a bag before putting it in the microwave? :eek:🔥
Not exactly, but one time the zipper tab from a microwavable bean bag made contact with the metal housing. It was also on a rotating plate, so it left a perfect "burnt circle" inside the microwave.

HYE been attacked by an animal (insects dont count)?

Not bitten, nor been bitten

HYE had a heel break off your shoe?

Back