Have you ever...

yes, a german gaming "journalism" site. I posted ONE comment on one of their articles, countering something they said and they banned me right away. I don't even remember what the article was about or what I said, only that I wasn't rude or insulting, I just pointed out something, that was wrong.

HYE wondered about the admins/mods of a forum/messageboards and what was going on in their heads?
I have been banned for life from Facebook,,,,,no great loss

Multiple times. Also been on guard duty, deployment or training excercise.
But I don't really care for christmas anyway.

HYE slept through new years?

Yes, at least once I have, if not counting being an infant of course.

HYE slept in such a bad possition you literarly couldn't move the next day?

No, the winters haven't been cold enough for ponds and lakes to freeze strong enough here

HYE drove ontop of a frozen lake?

didn't have to hide it, my father was happy when I came back home drunk the first time. I was 14 or 15 back then.
He was also very pleased when I suffered greatly with a hangover the next morning.

HYE been caught forging the signature of your parents in school?

its is my first memory i could bring up i was like 4 or something. my first memory was waking up at the front door of the house no idea why.

HYE been a admin or owner of a game community? (i am :p)

Mistaken? No, can’t say how often a year I’m told I look like Kenny Rogers. I don’t see it myself.
HYE been mistaken for someone famous And thought “EW?”

no, i don't look like anyone famous XD

HYE confess your love to someone and then the other person said they are in love with a sister or brother of you?

Sadly yes, although it was my best friend, he was basically a brother to me growing up. Our parents even dated for a period of time.

HYE been driving down the road and something flew into your eye making it hard to see instantly? I have. Thought I was going to die haha

Yes, though not while driving, but riding. I also got stung by wasp while riding a bike once, that wasn't fun

HYE though you were going to die in a moment?

Yep. Well, I actually almost did. My appendix ruptured and I had no idea what was going on, so I thought I was gonna die alone on my bathroom floor. Luckily I managed to call a friend and they drove me to the ER.

HYE snacked on insects?

Yes, many times. The advantage to not being stubborn in your mindset and hearing people out let's you experience new views and change your mindset based of facts easier.

HYE driven an electric car?

Yep. And considering it wasn’t anything too major, it was worth it, lol

HYE paid someone to be silent?

Partially. I've done some light programming, setup some servers, built a couple websites.

HYE played hooky at work to get laid?

Partially. I've done some light programming, setup some servers, built a couple websites.

HYE played hooky at work to get laid?
If I didn't need the money and had days to call out, hell yes. But then again, some of us won't get laid so easily.

WYE fuck at work?

Back