Have any of you got to fuck a woman's pussy while it's full of dog or other animal cum?

Yes. My new gf and I are out there when it comes to kinks. I asked her, would you or have you tried a knot. Her expression was my answer. So we did one night and I fucked her right after and had oral sex with her and tge knot.
If only i could be as luck. Super jealous, and super hot man!

On my list for sure. Had a chance a few times but just never did it. Looking forward to maybe trying it if possible next time... Would sure be interesting that's for sure; I'm interested in sloppy seconds in general so it's only better with animal
definitely would be amazing to feel after a stallion 😊

Definitely on the bucket list for sure. Have cleaned many creampies in my lifetime. Sexy as fuck as far as I’m concerned. Just haven’t had the opportunity with a dog cum filled one yet.

I had a chance 11 years ago with an ex-girlfriend but I didn't take it. It was my first time seeing it in person and I was more shocked than turned on. It didn't bother me that she was being fucked by her dog, what bothered me was the fact that she didn't trust me enough to tell me that and we were in a relationship for 7 months.

Yes, got this opportunity on the second time my wife had an experience with a dog. That was the last time we found a dog for her but we had a lot of fun with it and it is absolutely something I would suggest. 10/10 Easily one of the best fucks of my life

I had a chance 11 years ago with an ex-girlfriend but I didn't take it. It was my first time seeing it in person and I was more shocked than turned on. It didn't bother me that she was being fucked by her dog, what bothered me was the fact that she didn't trust me enough to tell me that and we were in a relationship for 7 months.
I definitely have been in plenty of relationships for 7+ months and still not wanted to take the risk of telling them about this part of my life. If the person reacts poorly that's a life ruining confession. Seems like a reasonable amount of caution to me.

Yes, got this opportunity on the second time my wife had an experience with a dog. That was the last time we found a dog for her but we had a lot of fun with it and it is absolutely something I would suggest. 10/10 Easily one of the best fucks of my life
That's awesome, sounds like it definitely would be.

Back