Have any of you got to fuck a woman's pussy while it's full of dog or other animal cum?

I can fuck my gfs pussy full of another man's cum every week pretty much she's a slut but have only done spunk from an XL a few times it wasn't too different really but amazing in the mind! Horse cum is our dream.
Livin' the life! That's awesome!

I can fuck my gfs pussy full of another man's cum every week pretty much she's a slut but have only done spunk from an XL a few times it wasn't too different really but amazing in the mind! Horse cum is our dream.
I was dating a girl at college and she was extremely wet one time and I thought, wow, I'm really turning her on...come to find out a couple of months later that she had just been with my roommate an hour earlier and he had creampied her a couple of times! My asshole roommate got tired of me talking about her all the time and told me to forget about her because she is a slut...I finally got him to tell me why he thought she was a slut and well we weren't roommates for very long and I stopped dating her. The funny thing is that was some of the best sex of my life and I still think about it all the time...lol

Well, I'm a strongly gay leaning bisexual, but a woman with a pussy dripping dog cum would probably be hot enough for me to do if for "shits and giggles" if nothing else.

Of course. If you aren't gay or active with the animal yourself, then this is the goal.

If you're only watching, then you're probably just wasting everyones time, including your own.

Back