• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

Have anybody met up with someone from here IRL? How did it go?
Not yet from this site but I have with others from another forum for some knotty fun some years ago. I've made a few good local contacts and hopefully something will come to fruition.

I met a couple 20 years ago, as I had a large boxer. We ended up just visiting at a nudist campground.

12 years ago I met with a younger woman that I'm sure was undercover. I realized it during our meet at a sandwich shop, and was a lucky mofo to see what was happening and never outright ask her to do things. She started asking me for substances to use, etc.... Yeh buddy....
That was from Beastforum. I've chatted with a woman here from my state, but.... I'm less optimistic sometimes.

To me, the best is being an owner and providing an experience for a single woman or couple (for her), and not expecting sex.

No, but I'd be willing to. But I am a bit worried about vibes. I want to meet with someone where the focus is on the sex with the dog(s). And we bot have respect, and love, and reverence for the beautiful animals.
Also the other problem is that I'm from NZ and it's very far from most people on here and not many people are from NZ

Yes. A few I have seen on here, but years ago we had Meet and Greets from 2009 to 2012. Since 2008 I've met about 60+ pet ppl. Most were from BF, a few were on either AOZ and K9D. Myself, Jokersgirl and at that time my gf SuperBitch organized the M&G's. Most times it was locals, but twice we had state wide meets. Those drew upto 21 ppl and a few from neighboring states. Nothing knotty, just like minded ppl having drinks, food, playing pool and talking face to face. It wasn't open to just anyone, it was chat friends we all agreed we could trust or ppl we had already met.. The only time it got posted was after the event. The location, date and time was only given to those invited. No surprise guest and no pets because we were in public venue's. My present GF is Crystyle112, we started our relationship on AOZ 2.5 yrs ago and are now here. Good times! 😀
Hiya Likealot … we used to speak … how have you been? I used to talk with Jokersgirl too. what is up with her? I loved her.

I'm interested in meeting up or forming friendships with others on this site. I just am trying to find guides or resources on best practices on how to do that safely. I'm not a public figure by any means in my area, but Louisville has its "small town" moments if you know what I mean.

On the old bf, right before it shut down, there was a post about a meet up at Olympus pointe sculpture park in Roseville. I was terrified but I still showed up, but no one else was in the park. I waited and walked around for a couple hours before leaving. I think I was a little sad yet relieved I was alone there. I've never met anyone irl about this and took a chance...but nothing happened so there's that~
I know where this Red sculpture is… careful what you ask for!

Back