Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

I met an older guy but he was not from this platform. We were speaking and ended up talking zoo and how we should give it a try. He owned a dog and stayed at a farm. It took a lot from me to meet him face to face. I was already not comfortable as I wanted to get done n over with my 1st proper experience. We went one 1st and 2nd meetup to establish some sort of trust. He promised to provide the dog. He was now changing the agreement and wanted me to be his girlfriend for to meet his dog. I lost interest as I was clear that the only reason I agreed to meet was for the experience. This made me realize it's actually better to rather opt to get your dog and do everything by yourself to avoid disappointments.
I would love to meet you and be friends

Not yet, but I’m hoping to find someone in Texas to help me experience for the first time
Texas is LOADED. Houston in particular. Dallas is a close second.

Its true texas IS fucking HUGE.....but if you cant get it done in texas, thats on the person. The game is there, the ONLY questions involve the players.

I've met a few ladies from texas. Some just for the initial meet in public no dog, some for the actual real deal meet (after the initial public no dog chat)....and also a few I met in other circumstances where we went k9 eventually.

If you cant get it done in texas, its because you have some issues, whatever those may be......and I mean that in the general sense to ALL people looking, not to you personally.

Texas is ACTIVE and hopping for those who are actually serious and not playing masturbation games.

Texas is LOADED. Houston in particular. Dallas is a close second.

Its true texas IS fucking HUGE.....but if you cant get it done in texas, thats on the person. The game is there, the ONLY questions involve the players.

I've met a few ladies from texas. Some just for the initial meet in public no dog, some for the actual real deal meet (after the initial public no dog chat)....and also a few I met in other circumstances where we went k9 eventually.

If you cant get it done in texas, its because you have some issues, whatever those may be......and I mean that in the general sense to ALL people looking, not to you personally.

Texas is ACTIVE and hopping for those who are actually serious and not playing masturbation games.
Oh yea ! I’m definitely noticing mostly everyone is Houston/Dallas area bound which is fine. I’ve chatted with a few people so far no meetings in person but soon

Back