Gun Ownership - NO politics, just "Do you or do you not own a firearm"

Do you legally own a firearm of any kind?

• I own one or more firearms, and am an American

Votes: 366 56.7%
  • I own NO firearms, and am an American

Votes: 98 15.2%
  • I own one or more firearms, and am other than American (Feel free to specify Citizenship)

Votes: 60 9.3%
  • I own NO firearms, and am other than American (Feel free to specify Citizenship)

Votes: 98 15.2%
  • I am not legally able to own a firearm (Feel free to specify reason)

Votes: 23 3.6%

• Total voters
American here. I currently own 5, and plan to buy more in time. Smith & Wesson SD9 9mm, Kimber Rapide .45, an Ar-15, WASR-10, and an M1 Garand.

I have my own shooting range on my farm and used to have a youtube channel. I'm an older single white dude from the Midwest. I'll let you guess how many guns I have...lol

Reactions: IHO
Im from Italy, and my dad has a gun in his room, me a katana (for trying in Iaido) and my body as im a black belt in karate.
But i was always curious to try get a license for it, but too lazy to do it, and the near shooting range is like 2hr away.....

I do that I think there is a point when it gets weird.
I feel I have a reasonable number that represents the most common ammunition. A 20ga and two 12ga shotguns (a pump and the new semi-auto), a basic mag-fed .22 rifle, two 5.56 rifles (a distance shooter with a 28 inch barrel, and the mean-looking shorty build I posted the pic of), a .45 1911A1, 9mm compact, and a .380 sub-compact. I also inherited an M1 Carbine and a tiny little .22 short revolver many years ago. So a very modest and diverse arsenal? I'd like to get a .308 long rifle, but I feel like if I get any more guns without getting rid of some I'm venturing into the "weird gun freak" zone. :D

I feel I have a reasonable number that represents the most common ammunition. A 20ga and two 12ga shotguns (a pump and the new semi-auto), a basic mag-fed .22 rifle, two 5.56 rifles (a distance shooter with a 28 inch barrel, and the mean-looking shorty build I posted the pic of), a .45 1911A1, 9mm compact, and a .380 sub-compact. I also inherited an M1 Carbine and a tiny little .22 short revolver many years ago. So a very modest and diverse arsenal? I'd like to get a .308 long rifle, but I feel like if I get any more guns without getting rid of some I'm venturing into the "weird gun freak" zone. :D
The "weird gun freak zone" only exists in the minds of the antis, so no worries :)

"How many guns do you need?"
"One more!" :)

No such zone. Buy what you want (and can afford) just don't forget they have gotten a lot more expensive to feed over the last 30 years

Gun ownership is very restricted where I live so no, but if I lived in the states and had easier access I would most likely own a gun or two.

Top picks for ownership would be: Desert Eagle .50 AE, Remington Model 700, Karabiner 98k, AK-47... Mostly the guns I've enjoyed using in video games.

Back