Get pregnant

Well, the verdict is still out on Chimpanzee... we know that human semen cannot impregnate a female chimp, but the experiments got shut down before they tested if human women could get pregnant with a hybrid chimp baby.

i do recall many years ago, there was an Asian female who was going to be fucked by a monkey as a scientific experiment , to see if she would get pregnant , i do remember the antis was very against , so if it did happen, results was never made public

the Russians tried all these breeding experiment's, human females and chimpanzees after WW2 trying to breed super soldiers

Czy są w tej chili? puże pl
Czy pies lub inne zwierzęta mogą zajść w ciążę? :giggle:
There are five of us, two dogs, two women and me a guy. We do it like this: when one of my women starts her fertile days, she's only fucked by two dogs all day and I don't touch her. They fuck her six times that day, taking turns once again and flooding her pussy with cum. On the first day of fertility, the sperm gets into the egg and the sperm briefly inseminates my beloved wife bitch and the wife is sort of "pregnant" with dogs. However, the chromosomes will not combine and the egg dies and is removed. My lovely female dog wife hasn't taken anti-pregnancy pills for a year now. By fucking all day with two dogs on the first day of her fertile days, she doesn't get pregnant, and that's great. We usually do an orgy with four or more guys the day after fucking the dogs + her and she's not pregnant yet. This is our measure to keep her clean of chemical pills and not accidentally get pregnant by strangers because my wife likes to fuck other men. And I like it too when she fucks other guys in front of me. Dog sperm is great because thanks to it my lovely whore wife does not get pregnant. The five of us often have an orgy together. Then our friend Viki and my wife get fucked by two dogs and me.

ikona Zweryfikowane przez społeczność

Is it possible to get pregnant by a dog or other Animals? :giggle:
It's possible base on my experience,

The story began when my farmer friend send me video about strange baby goat with human face, he said to me to never tell anyone,

After awhile, he confess that baby is him with the goat, & after that I witness it myself when the goat give birth to human like baby...

Until now he still active with the goat, & she pregnant more than 10 times,

But he not let me have sex with his farm animals, & he the one that show me this forum,....

The story began when my farmer friend send me video about strange baby goat with human face, he said to me to never tell anyone,

After awhile, he confess that baby is him with the goat, & after that I witness it myself when the goat give birth to human like baby...

But he not let me have sex with his farm animals, & he the one that show me this forum,....
nonsense

Actually it's pretty easy using cellular manipulation to fertilize an egg with even distantly related species. The study i read about focused on dolphin sperm successfully fertilizing cow egg cells. Dolphin sperm seems to be particularly adept at fertilizing the eggs of other species, but there's lot of examples of interspecies fertilization of distantly related species, but all in vitro.

I put dick pic guy on my ignore list, because obviously I don't want to look at an ugly dick pic. What he said about cellular manipulation is true to an extent, you can treat an egg cell to strip away its natural barriers and make it possible for pretty much anything to get inside. Obviously a viable zygote still will not be formed from incompatible species gametes. Furthermore I feel like that's not really a relevant point in a discussion about getting pregnant from sex with an animal... unless of course you keep a research lab in your vagina at all times.

I put dick pic guy on my ignore list, because obviously I don't want to look at an ugly dick pic. What he said about cellular manipulation is true to an extent, you can treat an egg cell to strip away its natural barriers and make it possible for pretty much anything to get inside. Obviously a viable zygote still will not be formed from incompatible species gametes. Furthermore I feel like that's not really a relevant point in a discussion about getting pregnant from sex with an animal... unless of course you keep a research lab in your vagina at all times.
I can't "haha" and "like" as a single reaction, so consider this to be both :)

This is quite possibly my favourite post on the entire forum

Is it possible to get pregnant by a dog or other Animals? :giggle:
I see that the OP hasn't been on since back in 2021 so... In answer to the question such depends on the genetic compatibility between species. In the case of humans possibly the only other species where statistics may be in their favor might be a hybrid between another primate, say a chimpanzee, and a human. Considering the genetic research done behind closed door such may have even been attempted but it's likely any viable in-vitro fetus would have been aborted. Most any other species is VERY unlikely. It should be noted however other closely related cross species beings have been produced. A common example in equines are hinnies and mules.

Goats and cattle have 60 chromosomes, very far from humans, who have 46.
Others with 46 chromosomes are Reeves’s Muntjac, a deer like animal and Nilgai (blue antelope) and Olives 😊
Then Dolphin (44) and with 48 there is Orangutan, Gorilla, Chimpanzee and Water Buffalo.

Back