• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Fucked by more than one dog on a single session

They take turns, and they play fight on a daily basis anyway, so I don't have to worry about them getting aggressive with anyone but me :gsd_happysmile: They do get antsy though
That's soooo hoooot 😭😭😭. I want my dogs to be aggresive towards me 🥲. Well, I don't have dogs anymore (hopefully soon), but I'd love them to be aggressive towards me, but idk how to train them in that aspect

I have by 2 a few times with different sets of dogs and 3 maybe once. Only ever had problems with 1 intact male that liked to attack specifically 1 other intact male. Didn’t have a problem with the other 2 that were younger than him, although he was neutered by the time the youngest one came around. Only had a problem with the unknown age that was the biggest of the bunch. He was always the one that started it too, and the other one was always the one that finished it if no one else got involved. To this day he’s my least favorite dog that’s fucked me. And honestly one of the maybe a handful of dogs that I dislike. He’s still crazy. Regardless, I still let him fuck me on occasion, but he is the only one that I’ve been with that I ever deny. Fucking Pocket Bullies :rolleyes:

At the same time. Alone in the house and we were sitting a friends black lab. My husky face fucked me and the lab pumped me full of hot doggy cum :3
I spent pretty much all day getting used like a fucktoy by them. They would take a quick break and start again when they were ready. Didn't even need to ask, they would just walk up, mount, and use me. The lab was for sure the more frisky on lol Man I WISH I still had the videos :T

Back