• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Fucked by more than one dog on a single session

Yes. A big rottie, then a pit bull, right after. I was loaded with doggie cum and had a smile frozen in place. Both tied me, and the pit bull turned. I locked in the semen with a buttplug and let it absorb into me.
This sounds hot! 🥵
I want to do that one day

I'm considering a second dog right now. I definitely need more than I'm getting in one session.
How social (dog friendly) is your current dog, if you're thinking of bringing a second canine into the house that needs to be first and foremost, even before sexual rivalries get into the mix. Or you could end up with world war 3 doggy style!

How social (dog friendly) is your current dog, if you're thinking of bringing a second canine into the house that needs to be first and foremost, even before sexual rivalries get into the mix. Or you could end up with world war 3 doggy style!
He's very well socialized with other dogs, he plays with other dogs almost every day.

I lament to say that I have no experience in this other than entertaining the fantasy of being in a permanent relationship with a woman that regularly takes dog knots and dog creampies, and to be a participant in one such event where she gets knotted and inseminated by (at the least) 2 dogs, and I get to take her for sloppy 3rds before she pushes any of the dog semen out of her.

He's very well socialized with other dogs, he plays with other dogs almost every day.
Well that's a good start then. If the second dog is to one day be sexually active with you, it is important that for a while at least your current dog goes first every time, so he will be a bit more mellow from his after glow of getting his rocks off and less likely to mind the second dog having his fun. As a general rule the dog that is there the longest tends to be in the top dog position so should go first. This pecking order can certainly change once both dogs get used to the other being around, at which point a discussion will be had between the two dogs as to who is the boss. If their roles get reversed then who gets to have sex first changes to match the new pecking order. This will help keep the piece a tiny bit more than if the subordinate pack member goes first as this can be seen as quite rude by the top dog.

I have two dogs. I usually have sex with the two of them every night, not at the same time of course. Sometimes if I'm too tired, it's just one of them or none. But usually I have a fuck session with each one every night.
Woaw that is sooo hot

Anybody who had an experience of being taken turns by more than one dog at the same session?
Yes, it is euphoric. Typically, you let your biggest boy, “go last”. I had a moment where I was, “on call” and let me tell you, two was more than enough.. (let alone three) Three grown dogs going from crate to ass, back to crate, was ridiculous. 3 dogs, is way more than enough.

I've done several dogs in one day, does that count
There are five of us, two dogs, two women and me a guy. We do it like this: when one of my women starts her fertile days, she's only fucked by two dogs all day and I don't touch her. They fuck her six times that day, taking turns once again and flooding her pussy with cum. On the first day of fertility, the sperm gets into the egg and the sperm briefly inseminates my beloved wife bitch and the wife is sort of "pregnant" with dogs. However, the chromosomes will not combine and the egg dies and is removed. My lovely female dog wife hasn't taken anti-pregnancy pills for a year now. By fucking all day with two dogs on the first day of her fertile days, she doesn't get pregnant, and that's great. We usually do an orgy with four or more guys the day after fucking the dogs + her and she's not pregnant yet. This is our measure to keep her clean of chemical pills and not to accidentally get pregnant by strangers because my wife likes to fuck other men. And I like it too when she fucks other guys in front of me. Dog sperm is great because thanks to it my lovely whore wife does not get pregnant. The five of us often have an orgy together. Then our friend Viki and my wife get fucked by two dogs and me.

My lovely female dog wife hasn't taken anti-pregnancy pills for a year now. By fucking all day with two dogs on the first day of her fertile days, she doesn't get pregnant, and that's great.
Anti-pregnancy pills for dogs, what are you talking about?

I say dog semen prevents pregnancy in my women. Then me and other guys can fuck them to the max and they won't get pregnant.
I had a friend that did something similar to this, when she lived with his ex she had sex with him and their dogs and never got pregnant, she never took pills neither

I had a friend that did something similar to this, when she lived with his ex she had sex with him and their dogs and never got pregnant, she never took pills neither
That's why dog sperm is wonderful. My women want dog cum in their pussies. And then my wife and our friend Viki can be fucked by several guys. My women will not be pregnant.

That's why dog sperm is wonderful. My women want dog cum in their pussies. And then my wife and our friend Viki can be fucked by several guys. My women will not be pregnant.
Look like you have a fun setup there indeed. Would not mind being invited to one of your orgy one day though :cool:

Back