First steps

I have experienced some licking and sucking but yet to take the knot. One had fucked me to a short while but no knot as of yet.

I am struggling to find anyone with a male who will let me join them. The hunt continues

As much as I wish for it to happen I honestly don’t know if it will as I don’t have a a dog and can’t in my apartment unfortunately and moving isn’t really in the cards for me. Plus having a dog is also a huge responsibility financially which I can’t afford either.

Would love to let a big dog destroy my ass, but don't have a dog or a private enough place to do it with, and I'm not about to start asking around for help getting into it

I’ve fantasized forever. But I’ve genuinely thinking about trying for the past few months. Feeling lonely has really gotten to me. Lol

Me, but I just haven't had the right opportunity yet. Still having problems admitting to myself this is what I want to try but the thoughts just keep returning. Lost my boy before I was willing to try anything and new dog husband found is a girl.

Back