First steps

yo a vecesI sometimes see bitches on the street And it makes me want to bring them home And make them mine, but I'm not able And I don't want my first time to be like this either.

The desire is intense, but at the same time I doubt it'll ever happen. I don't have the financial stability to take care of an animal companion, and trying to find an owner to help me out has a number of complications that I won't get into.

Ja mein Wunsch mich Anal zu nehmen ist schon lange sehr Intensiv. Habe leider noch niemand gefunden der mich Einführen würde in diese geile Welt.:weinen:

Aj tak sa to stane, keby si o tom začal uvažovať, len budeš smutný, že je tak neskoro. Rovnako ako ja

I really want to try anal with one but i've never had any dog.
Well, if your dream comes true and you find a dog, please call me, I'd like to watch. Lol.

Assuming you're female of course, it's hard to tell around here sometimes.

i (40y bisex male/crossdresser) am new to it too. just before corona began i had a labrador as visitor for a few hours. i licked his balls as a welcome and he seemed to take a liking in that and he licked me back as i was on all fours. not much more happened sadly, he didn't try to mount me or anything and of course i didn't force him or anything, just offered myself as invitingly as i could. But being licked like that was awesome anyhow.

It reingited the fire in me, and now that i'm still working from home every afternoon and 1 full day i finaly have enough time at home at my disposal to take care for a friend of my own. So now everything is stable again i'm looking to find a nice male puppy, preferably a dutch stephard because stephards and i always click on some weird nice level, they take a liking in me and i love them <3 .

Kinda. I have been fucked by a dog once back when I was a kid but I never got to experience the knot since I only took it for a second before it popped out and got too big to go back in. Been craving the full experience ever since.

Only had oral sex with mine many moons ago, would love to continue, especially with other like minded people ♥️😊

Back