• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Favorite dog to engage in bestiality with?

Maybe im being biased as I've owned 5 labs over many years, but there friendly, a loyal, and first and foremost make great family pets. The other side of owning one is an added bonus lol
I am only experienced with German Shepard’s, 2 to be exact. I love everything about them…but I have always also had an attraction/desire for a black lab. Every black lab I have known has always been an awesome companion and great dog. I would think a nice big lab would be a great companion for me one day.

I am only experienced with German Shepard’s, 2 to be exact. I love everything about them…but I have always also had an attraction/desire for a black lab. Every black lab I have known has always been an awesome companion and great dog. I would think a nice big lab would be a great companion for me one day.
I can recommend ❤️

Labs and German Shepard’s always come highly recommended. Beautiful breeds. Great personalities and fabulous companions. That is not to take away from any other breed, I love all dogs. But those two are my favorite. Especially when you mix a little mutt in.
Same, I was on the look out for a shepherd but I stumbled upon my lab, instantly fell in love with him ❤️

I have mated with Golden Retriever, Irish Setter, multiple labs, and multiple mixed breeds. By far the Irish Setter was my best lover ever. He and I bonded and knew each other well. Surprisingly he had a really long cock and his knot was shaped in a way that made getting fucked less painful. I want to experience mating with German Shepherds, Huskys (large), Shepards (large), and of course Danes. Also I am into males and females.

I have mated with Golden Retriever, Irish Setter, multiple labs, and multiple mixed breeds. By far the Irish Setter was my best lover ever. He and I bonded and knew each other well. Surprisingly he had a really long cock and his knot was shaped in a way that made getting fucked less painful. I want to experience mating with German Shepherds, Huskys (large), Shepards (large), and of course Danes. Also I am into males and females.
So jealous... I want to have at least one experience

Don't know if I could pick a certain breed. Mainly because I haven't been with them all unfortunately 😕, also the inherent differences each individual has regardless of breed; physically, mentally, emotionally, personality, etc. Of course just selecting the ones I fantasize about because of their looks and how I imagine they'd fuck.As well as, how big their dicks are.

1.Presa Canario
2.Doberman Pinscher
3.Rottweiler

The way I would pick "the best/my favorite" is how I would assume most prefer to pick their favorite lover.

The things they do that you like
How you match up physically
How attracted you are to them

So, using that criteria...

1st.-Mount height- (tall enough to mount, knot&turn, keeping their feet planted, all while I'm in a comfortable, relaxed mounting position)

2nd. -Approach to Mounting- Being able to mount, find my fuckhole, gently start thrusting until they feel that they're in, and then thrust in, balls deep, and start pounding as hard, fast, and as long as possible. All without needing any repositioning or assistance/guidance.🤤

3rd. -Cock & Knot- "Bigger is better" as they say. Big enough to feel full, almost painful even. But not just painful. Lots of cum. Personally I've found the big round knots🍊🍆 more pleasant in and out. As apposed to the more horizontal orb on each side ones🍒🍆.

4th. - Post Knotting Behavior- Once they're done fucking me silly, my favorite thing is being able to just sit there and enjoy the the throbbing knot, accompanied by those cum blasting pulsations. I like when they're done to rest on my back panting heavily for a minute or two, before swinging one leg up and over while turning. Then once we're butt2butt. Pull just hard enough to keep a little constant tension for 10+ minutes. Until finally... *Plop* that big sloppy knot pops out. Ideally ready to do it all again, multiple times, with 20-60 min intervals between each time.🤤🤤🤤🍊🍆💦🤤

5th. Not nearly as important as 1st-4th but short hair is definitely more attractive to me, both aesthetically and audibly. Being able to see those well toned muscles in action, is eye candy in motion. Equally so, is the erotic and iconic sound of cheeks getting clapped, that you can't hear with thick fur acting as a sound damper. Both are two aspects that I'd take over the beauty/handsomeness of some of the longer hair breeds any day.

Thus concludes my answer.

Last edited:
Back