Favorite dog to engage in bestiality with?

For me it would be a lab. First dog I was with was a lab and since then I have been with several different ones. They never disappoint and always have a tone of energy to keep going.

I personally love a short haired overall large breed like a great Dane, I find them extremely attractive.. great Dane wanting sex, lube and my penis slides straight in. They have larger vaginas unlike my current girl who out of heat requires plenty of foreplay (I enjoy making her orgasm as much as I can without my penis) before my penis glides inside her.

Last edited:
I seem to be in the huge minority here but Border Collies have always been my favourite dogs since I was a kid; I think being able to emotionally connect with a dog would make for much better sex, and I know they don’t pack a lot of cock but they are super intelligent and have loads of energy so I think they’d be great for a beginner like me. I can always work my way up to a handsome German Shepherd, or who knows maybe even a Husky (though Husky cocks are fucking MASSIVE and kinda intimidate me 😅)!

I seem to be in the huge minority here but Border Collies have always been my favourite dogs since I was a kid; I think being able to emotionally connect with a dog would make for much better sex, and I know they don’t pack a lot of cock but they are super intelligent and have loads of energy so I think they’d be great for a beginner like me. I can always work my way up to a handsome German Shepherd, or who knows maybe even a Husky (though Husky cocks are fucking MASSIVE and kinda intimidate me 😅)!
What matters, is what works for you, nothing else except your safety and well being should even be considered. If it doesn't work for you or your well being.

you'll soon notice most ppl here only really care about the dick size in breeds as the main "trait" why they prefer certain ones so border collies are bound to be omitted as they seem to be on the smaller side of the scale... try to count how many times are great danes repeated (large breed must have massive dick right?).

Hi. I like this emotionally intelligent answer from you. For me sex is mostly in the brain and I think some dogs have personalities which are both lovable and sexy. Collies, with their intelligence and drive have really got it going on. Some are also quite big and impressively endowed, particularly the red nosed variety that you find in parts of northern England. Some of the very best videos I have seen are collies taking human females. They also appear in some of the best licking vids I have seen, producing unmistakable, visible effects that you don't often see om fillm. PM me and I'll try and find you some.

I have been with some great large males, but always found extremely sexy German Shepherds. They are really unstoppable when fucking and love their cocks, the best looking ones for me

Hi. I like this emotionally intelligent answer from you. For me sex is mostly in the brain and I think some dogs have personalities which are both lovable and sexy. Collies, with their intelligence and drive have really got it going on. Some are also quite big and impressively endowed, particularly the red nosed variety that you find in parts of northern England. Some of the very best videos I have seen are collies taking human females. They also appear in some of the best licking vids I have seen, producing unmistakable, visible effects that you don't often see om fillm. PM me and I'll try and find you some.
Can't ever find enough collie content.

For me it's first of all the overall size. Love big dogs. They need to be big enough to mount me without "losing ground" ;)
Second ist her body. Love muscular dogs with short fur. EG Boxer, Big Dane, ...
Aaaand: Yes, the cock matters ;) Not the size but the shape. I love cocks that are a big fat cylinder shape. Not the tiny carrot shaped ones....
me too i love fat cylinder shaped cocks

I've played with many dogs sized from dachshund to sheppherds to huskies and pitbulls I had fun with all of them and always open to try a new breed

I'd would say the obvious: Any dog that has breed multiple times before, so getting mounted right away and penetrated almost immediately, instead of just being a scratchpole, basically. (It don't mean I don't like the scratches, though.)

xl "fluffy" type dogs like st.bernards, newfies, leonbergers and pyreneeses. not for the implied dick-size (let's face it, a 5 incher will fuck and be as enjoyable to suck as a 10 incher) i just like the bulky proportions they have. and those giant heads are something else to just pet.

GSDs and similar breeds are also very high on my list, i can't really pinpoint why. they're just incredibly sexy to me.

don't downplay her, she's fucking gorgeous
A Leonberger like this 😉
(own pic)WipeOut34_28_2021_033450.844000.jpg

Last edited:
Back