Fake User Awareness Thread

Oh sweetie, I can deal with “ weirdos, threats” etc 😘
"Weirdos and threats?" That's the least of what can happen. A person of bad intent, and we have some of those, would see you as an easy doxing target. After that, comes getting into your financial or online commerce accounts. It happens all the time.

I am going down each forum section, I ran across this one. TBH I don't see a reason to trade Insta or Tele with someone unless I have become absolutely comfortable with them on this forum, its taken me a while even to get the nerve to join, only doing so after setting up a VPN, encrypted email etc. So i get it lol. Thank you for looking out for everyone's common interest.

Thanks.

Looks like a random internet masturbater trying to pass off his fantasy as something that actually is his reality

In short, trying for ZV cred by implying this happens in his life instead of only in his imagination.

Isn't it possible to ban IP's or another way to prevent people like that joining?

Had to google it, but I understand. So there is no defense against it?
You mean as far as preventing banned asshats from getting new accts? None that I know of really, except members recognizing familiar things from before. People often use the same pictures and the same speech pattern tendencies between accounts.....if something seems a bit too familiar, report it and state clearly WHY you're reporting and why you think it is a ban evader. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Best to let mods sort that out.

Isn't it possible to ban IP's or another way to prevent people like that joining?
Just be assured the site has ways and mechanisms in place to protect itself and it's members. Ways which they don't want everyone to know about, and rightly so. That includes detecting ban-evaders. Any regular member who thinks he/she knows what those methods are, actually does not, and shouldn't be jabbering about it. Just be assured those methods are in place, and with devoted mods to use them.

I do hope you aren't coming onto this site without a VPN. I'm NOT asking if you're using one. Don't tell me. If you don't have one, you should close the site on your computer right now and go get one.

The "Thank a mod for banning" thread seems to be gone, so this seems a good place for this:
@Oldman @Mare Lover 1975 @pes
Whomever it was, thank-you for banning the MrsElyNylon girl. She's too stupid to not try to rejoin, so I expect that.
Pretty sure it was a member banned months ago(if not also many other times) who was just as arrogant, just as annoying, just as full of shit. And also claimed to be former IDF. And also probably a man. Since IDF is one of the few, if not the only, place where your military experience is exactly the same, male or female. Making it easier to fake being a female if asked any service related questions.

Pretty sure it was a member banned months ago(if not also many other times) who was just as arrogant, just as annoying, just as full of shit. And also claimed to be former IDF. And also probably a man. Since IDF is one of the few, if not the only, place where your military experience is exactly the same, male or female. Making it easier to fake being a female if asked any service related questions.
What is IDF?

That explains the stupidity and false bravado. Some people haven't learned that there will always be someone better at doing what you think you know or what you think you can protect yourself against.

Had to google it, but I understand. So there is no defense against it?
The most important thing to remember is this forum is not a safe place. Not safer than meeting someone on your neigborhood slum, and staff is not really police.

The sense of this thread should be to create awareness of the sort of traps abd fakes you may encounter, but avoiding them... us up to everyone.

They come all the time, so do NOT expect safety 🙂

Back