• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Lol, since y'all messed up the numbers...

**Adorable dog spam post! Watch until the end...**

c356bef2ab90f33c2a5eba786d3d7836.gif

Hmmmm I think I lost everyone else for the night lol. Looks like you got it easy tonight floof. I guess you got some free time for some quality Newfie lovin.
Looks like it. Also no newfie lovin' tonight. I probably will tomorrow. Generally we make love every other day. Get any time in with your girl?

Looks like it. Also no newfie lovin' tonight. I probably will tomorrow. Generally we make love every other day. Get any time in with your girl?
Nope not tonight, we both had a long hot day so I’m just holding her while she’s snoring on my chest right now. This left hand is getting really tired of doing all the typing 🤣. I would definitely go for some lovin if she asked for it right now, but I value the wholesome cuddles just as much as I do the more intimate moments so I don’t mind 😊. I plan on making some nice sweet love to her tomorrow tho.

Nope not tonight, we both had a long hot day so I’m just holding her while she’s snoring on my chest right now. This left hand is getting really tired of doing all the typing 🤣. I would definitely go for some lovin if she asked for it right now, but I value the wholesome cuddles just as much as I do the more intimate moments so I don’t mind 😊. I plan on making some nice sweet love to her tomorrow tho.
Heh lucky you. Both of my girls are sleeping right now. One on the couch 2 feet away from me, and the other on the hardwood floor 12 feet behind the rocking chair that I'm sitting in. Neither of my girls are big cuddlers which is disappointing... well my littler girl likes to cuddle sometimes but not often. But I agree, the little moments are the ones we'll cherish most in the end.

It looks like we'll both have our hands tied tomorrow with satisfying our girls, so it'll be interesting to see if y'all will manage a point tomorrow. Lol

Heh lucky you. Both of my girls are sleeping right now. One on the couch 2 feet away from me, and the other on the hardwood floor 12 feet behind the rocking chair that I'm sitting in. Neither of my girls are big cuddlers which is disappointing... well my littler girl likes to cuddle sometimes but not often. But I agree, the little moments are the ones we'll cherish most in the end.

It looks like we'll both have our hands tied tomorrow with satisfying our girls, so it'll be interesting to see if y'all will manage a point tomorrow. Lol
I’m assuming your Newfie is the one on the floor. I think you’ve mentioned before she likes it because it keeps her cool. I can see how she would get hot while cuddling with all that fur lol.

We shall see. I won’t be of much help for about 30-45 minutes at some point tomorrow so it really depends on what @ShanoirII and @Octavian and @FoxandtheHounds do.

4 no im still here, i just went out to have some tea and salted caramel cashews

ill try to be on tomorrow too though to make up for that... 30~45 min of yours...

4 no im still here, i just went out to have some tea and salted caramel cashews

ill try to be on tomorrow too though to make up for that... 30~45 min of yours...
5 mmmm now I’m hungry, I think I’ll go have some zucchini bread.

Sounds good 🙂

It was really interesting to hear Kyon talk about a time when he was able to talk about his zoo experiences/sexuality openly on his website. I can’t even imagine doing anything like that today.

I’m assuming your Newfie is the one on the floor. I think you’ve mentioned before she likes it because it keeps her cool. I can see how she would get hot while cuddling with all that fur lol.

We shall see. I won’t be of much help for about 30-45 minutes at some point tomorrow so it really depends on what @ShanoirII and @Octavian and @FoxandtheHounds do.
Indeed she was, and indeed she does like the floor because it's nice and cool. But they're awake now because I was watching some wolves on YouTube and they started howling through my TV's sound bar. That got their attention so I started howling like a wolf myself! Lol. My newfie girl decided to climb up on my chair with her front paws between the arm of the chair and my lap. She was attacking me by full on making out with me! 😘

Tomorrow should be a battle, you all haven't won a point in like 3 days now!

Nope never heard of him
Indeed she was, and indeed she does like the floor because it's nice and cool. But they're awake now because I was watching some wolves on YouTube and they started howling through my TV's sound bar. That got their attention so I started howling like a wolf myself! Lol. My newfie girl decided to climb up on my chair with her front paws between the arm of the chair and my lap. She was attacking me by full on making out with me! 😘

Tomorrow should be a battle, you all haven't won a point in like 3 days now!
Hmmm Lucky you. French kissing is one thing that my Dane girl does not do. But she makes up for it with multiple other great traits 😄.

we’re making you feel safe. When you’re least expecting it, you’re gunna get hit with the fastest speed run of your life!

Back